My family has stayed at Lilley's several times over the last 20 years and love it. It's the place we go whether our stay in Branson is a couple days or a couple weeks. We love the fact that it is just outside the strip, doest take long to get to the heart of Branson, yet its so quiet and peaceful. We have told so many friends and family and they have also made it their place to stay while in Branson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lilleys’ Landing Resort & Marina launches anglers on the Branson side of upper Lake Taneycomo, nestled on a flat plain amid rolling pasture on one side and tree-covered cliffs on the opposite. The marina rents the flat-bottomed jon boats especially designed for the White River system, as well as bass boats and pontoons. Guests year-round can vacation in the one- to four-bedroom kitchenette units, all outfitted with cookware and dishes, as well as outdoor grills and eating areas. Many Branson attractions and restaurants are close by, or guests can choose to hibernate on the landscaped grounds, enjoying horseshoes, basketball, a children’s playground, lakeside pavilion area and outdoor swimming pool. The fly and tackle shop has everything you need to fish Taneycomo including fishing licenses, fly tying materials, bait, rigs and souvenirs of course. Guided Fishing Trips are also a great way to get to know the lake and improve your trout fishing skills! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Lilleys' Landing Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilleys` Landing Resort & Marina Hotel Branson
- Lilleys` Landing Resort And Marina
- Lilleys Landing Branson
- Lilleys Landing Hotel Marina