“Best in the Area”

Lilleys' Landing Resort & Marina
Ranked #20 of 76 Specialty Lodging in Branson
Reviewed April 28, 2009

My family has stayed at Lilley's several times over the last 20 years and love it. It's the place we go whether our stay in Branson is a couple days or a couple weeks. We love the fact that it is just outside the strip, doest take long to get to the heart of Branson, yet its so quiet and peaceful. We have told so many friends and family and they have also made it their place to stay while in Branson.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family

Reviewed July 31, 2008

We recently met up with our extended family to vacation at Lilley's Landing on Lake Taneycomo in Branson, Missouri. Lilley's Landing is a resort that offers boat rentals too. We stayed in the 3 bedroom condo and found it to be very clean and well maintained. The swimming pool was nice as was the deck around the pool. We rented a pontoon boat for a number of days and found the guys working on the dock to be very helpful. The boat was clean and the tank topped off each morning when we left for a day of fishing. The resort office is well stocked and not pricey. Office personnel was very helpful and friendly. No one was put out when we asked for extra towels. When we purchased 6 bags of ice, an employee volunteered to carry them to our condo. Talk about helpful. We were pulling our pop up because we had been camping before this destination and they helped us to find a spot to store it. They never acted put out by this and just made everyone in the family feel so welcome. We have all decided to meet once a year at this lovely, family owned resort. When polite, friendly people are working, it makes for a very relaxed and enjoyable trip. Lilley's Landing is a bright spot in Branson.

Reviewed July 27, 2008

Just back from short stay at Lilleys. Resort is very nice ,
especially when compared to other local trout resorts that
are close by.

The grounds are very nice and extremely well kept. Pool was
very nice and the kids loved it. Parking at the resort is just a
tad bit tight. Dock is huge and well kept , nice cleaning stations
for your catch. Front office is nice and lots of choices.

We stayed in room 12 and it was just "ok'. Very small ! The
bathroom is very small and tight (every where). A/C was cold
and worked fine / water in restroom ran continously but not
a real big deal since we basically just slept in our rooms since
we were on the go so much. The front deck attached to room #
12 is fabulous !! Spacious with a wonderful view of Taneycomo.

Employees were pretty nice and friendly , with one exception.
One of the gals up front (dark hair) has pretty drab personality.
Kind of acts like every request and basically yourself are a bother
to her. If you avoid her all the rest are pretty nice and friendly.

All in all nice stay but definitely going try different resort next trip
to Branson.

Rocket & family.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 7, 2007

We had reservations and upon arrival we asked if they possibly had a two bath available. The nice gentleman at the desk checked and advised us that in fact, one had just became available but it would have to be cleaned. I said that would be GREAT and we would wait as long as necessary. As I was at the front desk an older lady who worked their(owner also) came in and the gentleman told her that he had changed our room to the two bed/two bath. This lady was not happy and made no attempts to hide it! She stated that she would"HAVE TO CLEAN THE ROOM AND CHANGE THE SHEETS AND IT WOULD BE A WHILE BEFORE WE COULD ENTER THE ROOM"!!!! Feeling very uncomfortable, I said it would be ok and I even offered to help, thinking that maybe her help had left for the day. She just walked out and headed to the room. The room was upstairs and had a deck, so I asked if I could unload some things and place on the deck because I had to pick up my husband at the airport in Joplin, I was told yes no problem... by the gentleman. As I was placing my fishing equipment on the deck, the same lady came out and told me quite frankly....YOU CANNOT PUT THINGS IN THE ROOM NOW... WE ARE CLEANING.. I told her I was just placing some things on the deck in order to get room in my vehicle to pick up my husband and his luggage. She just turned and walked away. This, along with other run ins with the same lady were very uncomfortable and at one point, had it not been for my husband and sister, I would have been all over her, letting her know how incredibly rude she was and we would NEVER, return, only because of her attitude to her customers. The Landing is a nice place if you want to be treated like crap. However, I cannot allow myself to be treated this way when their are other places just as beautiful in Branson to stay.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank rv8erdonna
A TripAdvisor Member
DeSoto, Missouri
Reviewed April 22, 2006

We have stayed at Lilley's Landing many times and would never think of staying anywhere else, when visiting the Branson area. The friendly, serene atmosphere is excellent. We know what to expect each time we stay there and are never let down. We feel we are fortunate to have Lilley's Landing there for us to enjoy while we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 26, 2005

After reading the reviews on tripadvisor, I booked a week long vacation at Lilleys Landing. We just returned and were all so impressed, I couldn't wait to write this review!

The resort is nicely situated on Taneycomo Lake and is a short 2 mile drive to the 76 strip. You would never, never know you were this close to the Branson excitement because it is so peaceful and relaxing at this resort.

Now the details.... this is the CLEANEST resort you'll ever see and it is so beautifully landscaped. The week we stayed it was extremely hot (97+)... The air conditioning was very, very cold; the hot water was very hot; the beds were very comfortable and as mentioned before, the cabins are very, very clean. We asked other visitors to see if they had as good of an experience as we did and they all agreed. The cabins all had the same degree of cleaniness and amenities. The cabins have a supply towels, equiped kitchen, etc. The resort is family friendly and provide a bevy of activities for children such as the swimming pool, a large playground and daycamp during the summer months.

The proprietors are some of the nicest we've met traveling and are very good genuine people, accommodating all of your needs. They cleaned the pool every single morning and did a super job of cleaning the cabins and rooms. Many of the visitors we spoke to have been coming here for many years. There was not one single negative comment from anyone. That has got to say something. Those long time visitors probably won't like my review---They like the fact that this place is such a well kept secret. It's hard enough to get into this place but I feel like I owe it to others to experience this place. I may regret posting this review too..... I made reservations six months ahead of time. We will most certainly be back!!!

• Stayed: June 2005
11  Thank towerbug
A TripAdvisor Member
Bowie, Texas
Reviewed January 1, 2005

The most relaxing and convenient place in Branson. It is great for a family. My husband loves to fish, my mother can sit on the porch and I feel very safe letting the kids play and run around. It is very clean and the staff is very accomodating. We have made this a three year tradition now to stay at Lilley's Landing. The grocery stores, shopping, shows and entertainment are just minutes away.

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member