Been staying at Lilley's the last six years. It is our sons' choice every year for our family vacation. We could not have found a better place to stay for a resort and fishing spot. The cabins are great and some have recently been upgraded to more modernized. The staff is always ready to help you and knows whatever you need. Great place to be away yet close enough to Branson shows and shopping. Great dock with cleaning stations that are always well stocked to bag your catch. If like trout fishing around great docks on a great lake at a great resort with great staff-Go To Lilley's!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lilleys’ Landing Resort & Marina launches anglers on the Branson side of upper Lake Taneycomo, nestled on a flat plain amid rolling pasture on one side and tree-covered cliffs on the opposite. The marina rents the flat-bottomed jon boats especially designed for the White River system, as well as bass boats and pontoons. Guests year-round can vacation in the one- to four-bedroom kitchenette units, all outfitted with cookware and dishes, as well as outdoor grills and eating areas. Many Branson attractions and restaurants are close by, or guests can choose to hibernate on the landscaped grounds, enjoying horseshoes, basketball, a children’s playground, lakeside pavilion area and outdoor swimming pool. The fly and tackle shop has everything you need to fish Taneycomo including fishing licenses, fly tying materials, bait, rigs and souvenirs of course. Guided Fishing Trips are also a great way to get to know the lake and improve your trout fishing skills! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lilleys` Landing Resort & Marina Hotel Branson
- Lilleys` Landing Resort And Marina
- Lilleys Landing Branson
- Lilleys Landing Hotel Marina