“Excellent Campground!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
Cooper Creek Resort and RV Park
Ranked #19 of 73 Specialty Lodging in Branson
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Excellent Campground!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2011

My husband and I were supposed to stay in Arkansas at Beaver but with all the rain we have had it was flooded. So we decided to go to Branson and found Cooper Creek. We are so glad we stayed here! Very cheap and very friendly staff!! They have 2 very nice pools!! We stayed in our camper but the cabins looked very nice!! Great place to do your laundry and very clean bathrooms!! We will definitly be returning!!

Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Collinsville, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 1, 2010

Prior to our visit, I checked the available reviews and debated about making reservations. I am SOOOOO glad I didn't let the bad ones deter us from staying here. It is the most pet friendly park we have stayed in. The park is well maintained and the fishing docks are perfect for kicking back and relaxing and still going back to your campsite with your limit of nice trout. The store is well stocked with basic food items and fishing necessities (plus a little ice cream for the wifey) and the prices are reasonable. As for the supposed rudeness of the staff, we found it to be quite the opposite. Nancy in particular was extremely helpful, informative and FRIENDLY. I did happen to be in the office using the WiFi a couple of times when very rude customers made unreasonable requests (demands) and then got angry when they couldn't bully the staff into doing what they wanted. The staff remained business like and as polite as possible under the circumstances. We wouldn't hestitate to recommend this park to our friends. Like MANY of the other campers we met during our stay, we plan to revisit this park as often as possible.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Junction City, Kansas
Reviewed July 12, 2010

Cooper creek was awsome, most places wont let you bring your dogs but the owners were very nice about letting us have our dogs with us, they just asked us to cover the chairs and couch with sheets that they provided us with, very reasonable understanding people down there, the bad thing was the fishing, this place is supposed to be all known for trout, well they dumped a ton of trout by docks and there were a large amount that were dead, lying at the bottom, the other fish mainly stayed away, and the ones that came around wouldnt bite, we were bouncing the bait right off their heads. but i suppose it was bad luck that they dumped the fish the day we came. other than that it was a great place, service was great, clean towels daily, full size kitchens, and plenty of beds. the owners were very nice, and was surprised about the pricing in the office, drinks and food are nearly priced at walmart prices. i recommend this place for people of any age, i am 17 years old and enjoyed it, went with both sides of my family. and everyone seemed to enjoy it. young and old. for the fishing though i would reccomend bringin your boat or renting a boat and head twords to table rock. amazing fishing there. not too far away from the cooper creek area either. im for sure going back next summer.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed June 22, 2010

Been there five or six times.
at one time they had skunks running loose in the campground for some time. My dog got skunked, went back the next year skunks were gone,and i was told the reason for was because of dog getting skunked,thes people traped all the skunks and got rid of them and felt bad about what had happend.this is the type of place you walk around after dinner.Late night sitting on the dock with your sweetie,Playing cards on the deck,swimming,ect.So shut the hell up about this being a bad place to come.I love it,and they even know who i am when i call. Big Dave Kansas city Kansas

• Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mod20
blue springs
Reviewed June 17, 2010

I was so pleased with Cooper Creek. Its a beautiful park and is well maintained. I read some of the reviews before we lelt and did not know what to expect. I have no idea why someone could say anything bad about the park. We loved it. Friendly people and the park is like being in a forest. Thye are always policeing the area. A water spicket broke and within 15 minutes it was fixed. It made our first time using our camper a delightful experience. The chimes from the College of the Ozarks made it so relaxing. I love the place.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Shoreview, Minnesota
Reviewed April 24, 2010

This resort has it all. We just had a great experience. Right on lake Taneycomo. We parked our car at the cabin and never had to leave. Well stocked convinience store with food, snacks, drinks and all the fishing tackle we needed. The new docks and boat slips are immaculate and fully covered with large indoor cleaning stations. The cabin we stayed in was newly remodeled and very comfortable. A full kitchen stocked with everything we needed. We were there for several days and the fishing off the docks or in our boat was outstanding. We caught our limits of Rainbow Trout everyday. The staff at Cooper Creek was always willing to help with anything we needed. From check in to check out we were treated like family.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
Dallas
Reviewed April 9, 2010

I have stayed at this resort approximately 10 times since 1986, but I am a die hard fisher person. I take my bass boat from Dallas though the Ozarks so I must like it. Really, take this place for what it is. It's a fishing camp with amenities. If you like to fish but want to be near the attractions, this is a nice place. I have looked at the other places down the road and they don't seam to be much different. The lady at the front desk is not very friendly and could use some lessons in how to be polite, but that is small potatoes as far as I am concerned. So take it for what it is. If you like to fish and enjoy Branson it is your place. The service people working around the property are very nice. Think I will call and book a stay right now!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple