“YUMMY!”

Panda House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #152 of 383 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Panda House is one of those places I try to hit when I'm in town. We met some friends there for lunch one of the days we were in town and overall we liked it...although I have to admit I wasn't as impressed as other visits. My favorite dish on the buffet are the stirfried mushrooms and that dish was empty most of the time we were there and by the time they brought out fresh I was already pretty full because I was just about done. I did get some, but I wish they would've kept it filled so I could've enjoyed them a bit more. Everything else was pretty good. About the same as always. It was good...and I will go back! Just not quite as happy as in the past with it.

There are newer reviews for Panda House Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I should have had my head examined eating here. I write this review 16 hours after eating there quickly for lunch. I'm currently fighting a terrible case of food poisoning and all I ate yesterday was panda house so there is little doubt in my mind where this came from. Choose something else.

2  Thank TTC82
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Good friendly service but food was of poor quality and ranged in temperature from mildly warm to almost cold. Was surprised based on previous reviews and number of people present.

2  Thank Jwel-Cwel1983
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

No tofu ! What happened? Steam rice too stiff not moist enough, hot n sour soup was right on great! Decor very plain and music not oriental salad bar acceptable with a nice selection of cookies. Ribs small with little meat. Cashew sauce never seen or tastes this. It's a mystery. All veges seemed over cooked with too much sauce. Ice cream tasted very good! Be selective as you eat here.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Clean buffet, fresh food. Staff is attentive and provides better than average service in Branson. Offerings are simple, tasteful, and a good value, all things considered. If you're in Branson and in the mood for chinese, Panda House should be the only name on your list.