Had not been in this HIE for years, however, we visit Branson frequently, and based on reviews here and the IHG website, we decided to use some accumulated rewards points and try the hotel. We booked a two queen standard room on-line. When we arrived at the hotel we were about an hour early--no problem. We were greeted by a friendly and pleasant woman (Donna) who turned out to be the general manager. She checked us in, sent us to our room and we were pleasantly surprised to find we had been upgraded to a two room suite! The room was absolutely super--clean, relatively quiet, nicely appointed and had a nice little balcony. The heating and cooling units (one in each room) worked great, and were very quiet. The beds were some of the best we have ever had in a motel room. Breakfast the next day was standard HIE fare, however, it was well taken care of and the breakfast area, although small, was very comfortable. Probably the most remarkable thing about our visit was Donna herself. As a general manager, she actually managed. She seemed sincerely interested in the comfort of her guests. She greeted guests as if they were old friends and made sure everything was in order. She was the first person we saw when we came in, the last person we saw when we checked out. Heck! She even had a hand in cooking breakfast that morning. It was a very nice hotel, and we will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites 76 Central, is located on 76 Country Blvd. in the heart of Branson near exciting live shows, gourmet dining, both upscale and factory discount shopping at the nearby Tanger & Branson Landing shopping areas. As a guest at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, you will have access to all our amenities, including our hot Express Start breakfast buffet. Our rooms are both smoke free and pet free. Wireless Internet, local calls, faxes and photocopies are complimentary to all our guests. We also have a brand new business center. Staying in a hotel located in the heart of Branson has many advantages, especially when it comes to having fun! Most activities like world class golfing, shopping, boating, fishing, dining and entertainment in the Branson area are no more than a few minutes drive from the hotel. Looking for family fun? How about spending a few days at Silver Dollar City, or White Water, or better yet a dinner show on the Branson Belle. The new Branson Landing is full of great shopping, and family oriented activities including a water and fire show every night! Don't forget to ask about our suites. We also have a new meeting room that can hold up to 50 people - inquire for more details. So, look no further for a great value and a great stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Branson
- Holiday Inn Express Branson
- Holiday Inn Branson
- Branson Holiday Inn