Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central
$68
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$55
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$94
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$104
$78
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$78
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$227
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$109
$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$229
Free cancellation until 05/31
$214
$174
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areatwo room suitecompared to other hotelshotel is locatedfree breakfastsmall bathroomcinnamon rollsnice hotelbreakfast staffan upgradelast minute tripsleeper sofabreakfast was deliciousspent nightsrooms were very cleanenjoyed our stay
Reviewed July 4, 2013

To start off with I made contact with Kenny at the reservation desk who then introduced me to Natasha the sales manager who went out of her way to provide me with the BEST service ever. I not only set up my room with her, but my entire sightseeing itinerary! It's good to know there are people out there that truly care about customer satisfaction. Being a travel agent myself, I know how important it is to make your customer happy and they made this customer very satisfied!

Room Tip: Had the suite excellent room!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 10000words
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

I am very happy you found an excellent experience with all of us here. We take great pride in treating your vacation stay as your own "home away from home". I look forward to your next trip to Branson and your next stay with us.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a bad stay at a cheap hotel,came here to try and redeem our trip. They gave us a $30 discount and were very sweet. They have made out trip so much more enjoyable. Plus the rooms are clean, I can still smell fresh paint in the hall. Excellent stay, I will be coming back!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

We are so happy we were able to accommodate you and make your Branson trip more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Everyone has been extremely nice and helpful, from Kenny
Who took my reservation to the desk clerk. The room is very clean
And comfortable. I would recommend this hotel!!!! I will stay here again
When I return to Branson.

Room Tip: Check ratings and read reviews
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to having you stay with us again. We pride ourselves on our brand new hotel and especially our staff. Thank you again and we can't wait for your return to Branson.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Our reservations were made by phone, we never got a confirmation. Called again, received a confirmation for a handicap accessible room- which we do not need and did not ask for. Called again and was told we would be upgraded at no extra charge. We finally arrived there after a 9 hour drive, we accidently went to the one on green mountain drive. After checking in we went to our handicap accessible room, I went down to the front desk and asked if we could have another room, it took a while but we were given another room. It had no fridge or microwave and the drain on the bathroom sink was broken. Then we found out that there is no pool. Their renovations are not complete. I called the Holiday Express up the road and they had microwave, fridge, pool and hot tub. We left immediately. Best decision. First time we have ever had issuses with a Holiday Inn. Go to the one on Green Mountain Drive. They are fantastic.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank neeleyr
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

I am sorry you were not happy with your experience at our property. Our outdoor pool does not open until Memorial Day weekend. With the weather changes, etc. it has always been a best practice of ours to wait until that weekend to open that outdoor pool. All of our handicap rooms do have microwaves and refrigerators in them and all of our other rooms will too in the near future. I can only assume the central reservations office you called for your reservation tried to give you a room they knew had the amenities you were looking for. Our renovations and remodel started in March 2012 and were completed in April 2013. We reopened on April 15, 2013.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was one of the best hotel stays I have had in a while. The hotel just opened after a major renovation and it is amazing! The property is SUPER clean, everything in the hotel is brand new with a modern decor, the beds were extremely comfy, Breakfast was excellent, and the staff is super friendly! There was not a single thing wrong with this hotel! And that is hard to say these days. Job well done to the amazing management and staff of this hotel! We will be back! Thank you!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Natasha E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Branson 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

We are delighted that you had such a great experience at our "new" property. After 13.5 months of renovations and repairs after the tornado - it is all paying off and validations like yours are a perfect example of that. As a staff we all take a lot of pride in everything from the front door to the rooms to the breakfast, etc. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again - hopefully soon.