“Nice place. Good location”

Hotel Grand Victorian
Ranked #21 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I stayed here with our little yorkie in October. Our room was small but clean. Nice breakfast each morning. Nice grounds and landscaping. Close to shopping and right on the strip. We'd stay again.

Room Tip: Front ground level is the second story. Hotel is pet friendly and I think all pets stay on the first...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Had a wonderful time with the family at Hotel Grand Victorian!. saw a lot of shows. Left yesterday at 11 am. Always enjoy this hotel, their staff is the friendliest I have ever encountered and their rooms are always clean. They always make me feel so good when I arrive and welcome me back every time! I have been vacationing for the past 10 years at this hotel. I always enjoy the breakfast at the hotel, it is a free Continental. Bought some great stocking stuffers for Christmas from the hotel gift shop. I love the afternoon cookies they serve too. I highly recommend this hotel when going to Branson the location is a great reason, but the staff always makes me feel like I am part of their family.

Room Tip: I love the back view of the rolling mountains...and always appreciate a balcony
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I love this hotel!!! We have stayed many times and each time we feel at home. We were checked in by Darlene very late at night/ early morning. She was fast and friendly. Our room was easy to find and was very clean. We had a great view from our balcony. We loved the new dining room set up with the real plates and silverware. Biscuits/gravy, eggs, cereal, fruit and the never ending coffee was a great way to start our day. We were also impressed with the kitchen staff that kept everything filled. The highlight of our sons trip was the game room and the pool. Thank you again to everyone at the Hotel Grand Victorian!!!!!! Y'all are great and can't wait to see you again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Murnasplace
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Absolutely delighted with our stay here..spotless and with very friendly staff.
Made to feel very welcome and looked after always.

Would definitely recommend the Grand Victorian as your first port of call while in Branson

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Garybrown1
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Had recent stay at the Grand Victorian at Branson Mo. The hotel was nice, but our last night there, our room was broken into, using a key card. It was reported to the front desk that morning. The management did not come to the room to check on us. When I went down to the front desk, I was told that it was shift change & that they were busy with other rooms that had been broken into. They did call the police. They did NOT ever come to the room to check on us or to reassure us that it would be taken care of. Apparently,we didn't matter enough to them, to even come to the room to talk with us

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank DJGRN
review2325, General Manager at Hotel Grand Victorian, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid comments in regard to your recent stay at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our associates and I can assure you we all care about your well being, safety and happiness while you are here. In reference to your allegations that your room was broken into, the police are in fact investigating that so I cannot comment on that. What I can say is that when you called we told you that we would immediately call the police to file a report, which is what we did. This procedurally is taking care of the problem and the first step to reassure you and your safety. They responded immediately to take your report. Your roommate came down to the desk and we certainly explained to her we would be up after the police were finished to talk with you. At that point we were extremely busy at the desk. When the police came down to the desk after talking with you, to talk with us and give us an update you called stating you were leaving because we did not care enough to come up. That was most assuredly not the case. The plan as explained was to come up after your conversation with the police and talk with you which is what we did quite frankly, but you were gone. We certainly apologize for the sequence of events and please rest assured your welfare and happiness as a guest are very important to us. Please do not hesitate to call me personally if I can be of any service to you. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again. Best Regards
Hospitably
Steve

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Average place to stay . Beds were fine, breakfast was average,cleanliness average. The interesting thing is that the security cameras were not working and there six rooms were broken into. The motel did help the people and the police did start to provide security all in all enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank 474myronk474

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid comments and complimentary remarks about your recent stay at our hotel. It is comments such as yours which help us improve our overall level of service to all of our guests. We are always in the process of upgrading our breakfast and adding new items to serve our guests better. For clarification purposes we did not have six rooms broken into, its easy for folks to make allegations but please realize many times it is hearsay. Our guests safety and security is very important to us and we will always do what ever is necessary to ensure our guests have a safe and enjoyable stay. Once again thank you for your comment and staying with us. we look forward to serving you again.
Hospitably Steve

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Room was broken into. There was another 5 break ins the same night as ours. It took the manager over an hour and a half to even show up to our room! Worst stay in Branson EVER!!! And we have been vacationing in Branson for the past 14 years!

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank ewalker02
Steve S, General Manager at Hotel Grand Victorian, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

On behalf of our associates at our hotel our heartfelt apologies for what you experienced while you were staying here. I was out of town unfortunately when the incident occurred and was notified very late at night as to what occurred. I did drive back the next morning to review what transpired and to intiate corrective action so it will not happen again. It is my understanding that our Manager on duty responded immediately to your concern and incident by taking your statement and calling the police immediately. The police responded immediately to our call. It is my understanding from talking with them numerous times the past few days, that they are conducting a very thorough investigation, which is ongoing.The safety and security of our guests is of course our first concern and of course paramount. Moving forward we believe our hotel is very secure and of course a safe place to stay. We serve thousands of guest every week and have done so for the last 20 years without an incident such as this. We beleive we treated you with dignity and respect in resolving what you experienced. If you feel otherwise please contact me directly to resolve immediately. Your well being and happiness as a guest are very important to us.
Hospitably