Camden Hotel & Conference Center
$217
  • Restaurant
$68
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$53
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$94
$105
$214
Marriott
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$95
BestWestern.com
$227
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$99
$229
Hotels.com
All reviewscobblercookiesice creamthe tanger outlet mallscrapbook retreatkrispy kremeevening dessert barindoor poolnice treatclean roomshot breakfastgreat place to staywafflesgreat pricebiscuits and gravynice breakfaststaff was very friendly
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We felt as is we went to nice restaurant and spent the night, Love everything about the hotel and we will be back! Branson has it all.The hotel was perfect. The beds were so comfortable. The housekeeping was right on spot clean. Have tried other hotels in Branson. Will stop looking now that we have found our second home.

Room Tip: Location Location Location!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Waynona
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Great location, great staff, very comfortable rooms, I cant recommended it highly enough! We were there for an entire week and everything went very smooth. I work conferences all over the country and this one ranked right up there at the top.

PS: Don't even get me started on the Ice cream and cobbler at night!!!!!!!! That ought to be against the law!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is a newly renovated facility. We hosted a convention there, with 13 states represented. The staff was so pleasant and accommodating to deal with. The conference center was perfect for our training needs and hospitality room. The rooms was nice, clean, and taken care of very well. I do not think we could have found anything any better. It was excellent and I know it will be the first option for me to stay when returning to Branson.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I was at the Camden Hotel on business, attending a week-long convention. The Conference facilities are outstanding and the staff, from Gary the Manager, to the housekeeping staff, maintenance staff, and all the folks working the front desk were a very friendly and most accommodating group. The next time I am in Branson, where I vacation annually, I will be staying at the Camden Hotel and Convention Center. P.S. The complimentary daily breakfasts and nightly deserts are OUTSTANDING!!! They have a great indoor swimming pool also!!!

Room Tip: The rooms down the hall from the front desk, the 100's rooms are prime rooms. There are quiet, and close to the pool.
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I attended a conference at the Camden Hotel and Conference Center. Located right in the middle of Branson, the hotel was within walking distance of most of the major theaters. The accommodations were great. The conference center was more than adequate for the meetings I attended. The staff was very polite and helpful. The hotel rate included breakfast in the morning and warm cobbler and ice cream in the evening which was a pleasant added bonus. I would recommend this facility either for business or pleasure. Family friendly.