We were part of a large group staying at this hotel and were all treated like 1st class customers. The housekeeping staff on my floor was very polite and did a thorough job tidying up the room during the three nights we were there. Breakfast is your standard fare but it was edible. They treat their customers to desserts every night before bedtime, which is a nice treat for those who are just coming back from a show. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden Hotel & Conference Center is conveniently located off Hwy 76, just steps away from Tanger Outlets. This hotel features meeting space suitable for almost any group event. It is within walking distance of the Andy Williams' Moon River Theatre, King's Castle Theater, Ride the Ducks, The Track Family Fun Parks, and many others. In addition, the best access roads of the area are right at its back door. Need show or attraction tickets? Our staff can help plan the perfect itinerary--just give them a call. Be sure to ask about their current ticket specials! With the conveniences of a prime location, guest laundry facilities, indoor pool, free wifi, plus a hot, deluxe breakfast and cookies, cobbler and ice cream every evening- you simply cannot go wrong when you choose to stay at this Branson lodging favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Camden Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn International
- Cobblestone Hotel Branson