If you really want the room and amenities that you contracted for, stay away from this hotel. Our card group contracted for rooms at a certain rate and the use of one meeting room w/ refrigerator, round tables for 10, tablecloths, etc. When individuals made room reservations, the hotel was familiar w/ our group name, the dates and room rate contracted for. However, when we showed up, they stated they had no contract for the meeting room and other amenities. The contract was presented to them but they refused to honor it. They would not allow use of the small room off their breakfast area stating they needed it for overflow. Their best offer was moving us to another of their properties at a reduced room rate with use of the public “breakfast/evening dessert” area at the 2nd property. At the 2nd property the common area was on the 2nd floor and bathroom on the 1st floor – no elevators which was a problem for those of us with bad knees; there were 3 round plastic tables that sat 4-5 people, 1 square 4 person table and a number of small 2-person tables that had to be pushed together; we had to buy a tablecloth to make a smooth top for card playing; the pool was empty (we could drive to the original property to use that pool – not very convenient to drive back wet!). We're all from out of state so they knew we weren't going to take them to court.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden Hotel & Conference Center is conveniently located off Hwy 76, just steps away from Tanger Outlet Center. This hotel features a 6,000 sq. Ft. Convention center with 400 seats, suitable for almost any group event. The Camden Hotel is located off 76 Country Music Boulevard, only minutes from historic downtown Branson and the Branson Landing. This Branson hotel is within walking distance of the Andy Williams' Theater, King's Castle Theater, Ride the Ducks, The Track Family Fun Parks, and many other theaters. Over 60 outlet stores are just steps away. In addition, the best access roads of the area are right at our back door. The Camden Hotel is also within a short drive from Silver Dollar City and Table Rock Lake. Need show or attraction tickets? Our staff can help plan the perfect itinerary--just give them a call. Be sure to ask about their current ticket specials! With the conveniences of a prime location, elevators, in-house laundry facilities, indoor corridors, indoor swimming pool, free wireless internet, plus hot, deluxe breakfast and cookies, cobbler and ice cream every evening- you simply cannot go wrong when you choose to stay at this Branson lodging favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Camden Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn International
- Cobblestone Hotel Branson