All reviews gift shop branson meadows great hotel gretna road breakfast room queen suite hot tub and sauna two sinks waffles choice hotels definitely stay here again indoor pool exercise room sight and sound theater i highly recommend this hotel busy strip the main strip
Reviewed May 18, 2014

This gem in the Ozarks is the best place in Branson. It's off the beaten path but close to the Sight and Sound Theater. Away from the traffic and noise. Super clean large rooms, comfy beds and nice breakfast. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. Very nice indoor pool and hot tub area. Love this place, we will return!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Leslie W
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a ball tournament at the recplex. The manager was awesome she went above and beyond to take care of our team and parents. She actually brought our team a case powerade to the field during our game.
Rooms were clean and spacious. Pool is very nice.
I see why they are voted number 1.

Date of stay: May 2014
gmcomfortgretna, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide friendly fantastic service our guests. It is always a pleasure to host your team.

Daniel H
Comfort Inn & Suites
417-335-4731

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We stayed 2 nights and the hotel was very clean, comfortable, and friendly.
The staff was great, the breakfast had a large selection, and the beds were very comfortable.
I would say," you can not go wrong staying here".

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 10, 2014

After staying at that miserable pit of a Comfort Inn in Sikeston, MO the night before, we were wondering what Branson would hold in store. Dr. Jekyll meet Mr. Hyde.

This is a terrific award-winning property that is clearly not resting on its laurels and past reputation. The impressive entry and reception area tell you this place is something special. All the staff were beaming and grinning as they welcomed us. Seeing my cane and knee brace, we got a great room with easy access to parking - without me ever saying a word. Within minutes of settling into the room, we got a call from the front desk inquiring as to our satisfaction and was there anything we needed. As Arnold said: "I'll be back!" Oh yeah, our room in Branson was only three bucks more than the room in Sikeston.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Susan,

Daniel H
Comfort Inn & Suites
417-335-4731

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I feel at home here. What more can I say? The attractions and sites are much more enjoyable when I know I'm going "home" at the end of the night rather than just a hotel room. The staff are very friendly and down to earth, always helping me with anything I need. The hot biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, blueberry waffles and delicious coffee help me start the day off just right!

I have high speed wi-fi and a small desk in my room to work on anything at anytime. I have two beds, a four drawer chest of drawers and a night table in between my two beds. There is a microwave and a mini fridge as well. On top of the dresser is a 27 or 32 inch flat screen with 60 channels. (Yes I actually counted them for you ;) I also have a safe to lock up valuables if I so choose. You won't need your ironing board, iron or hair dryer either.

I get to workout everyday in the fitness center. The equipment here is nice as well. It's terrible to stay somewhere advertising a fitness center with one old treadmill and no resistance training available! I can warm up on the treadmill, lift weights or use the stair-stepper all while watching ESPN :)

I enjoy the peace and quiet here. I have nothing to worry about. My room is clean, the people are fantastic, I'm close to everything but not too close. There aren't any footsteps running across the floor or hallways at night. I just love it here. The staff is does their job exceedingly well everyday. I don't worry about a thing. It's home away from home. What more can I say?

Room tip: I stayed on the 4th floor the first night I stayed here and for the next 3 weeks I stayed on the 3rd floor same room! There is no difference in either room. There are two beds in the rooms and at first I thought I wouldn't like it because I would feel cramped. I hate feeling cramped and cluttered. I have EVERYTHING I brought with me everywhere in here and it's still very spacious. I love it! I believe you will love any room you choose.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo