“Our Home away from Home”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 133 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 20, 2008

The last three trips my family and I have taken to Branson, we have stayed at this hotel. I know for certain we will continue to stay here everytime we come back to Branson. The lady that works the gift shop does an outstanding job of ordering your tickets for you and she is as friendly as she can be. Those of you with kids know how picky they can be sometimes at breakfast, but they always enjoy making the waffles and the rest of the breakfast they have at the hotel. I really enjoy the lobby area, and as an early riser, I enjoy going down there in the mornings and having a cup of coffee while reading the paper. The staff is very helpful and friendly. We enjoy the Dixie Stampede and have found a neat, easy route from the hotel to the show. It includes a few residental streets, but you are in and out of there with no wait in traffic. There is a really neat craft mall just right down the street from the hotel that my wife really enjoys. I further enjoy the military discount that the hotel provides everytime we come up there. Having traveled quite a bit, I can say that it has to be one of the best military discounts out there. I am currantly getting ready to come home from Iraq, and my family and I are planning a trip back to Branson this fall to spend time together. We are bringing my 70 year old Mom and Step-Dad. We will definately be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank OklahomaUSA

Reviewed August 4, 2008

We stayed there last night and it was wonderful. The room was very nice. We got an excellent rate and it perfect. My son loved the pool and the game room. It was very clean and the air conditioning worked great!

• Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed July 26, 2008

My husband and two kids just returned from a two night stay. We have been to Branson many times and have stayed at many Hotels. This one by far is our favorite. We will never have to stay anywhere else. The grounds of the Hotel are beautiful and well kept, the lobby is nice(hot, fresh coffee and hot chocolate at your disposal) the employees were friendly and very knowledgeable about attractions and good places to eat.

Our room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good and well stocked.

We will have to look no farther for a place to stay in Branson the next time we return.

1  Thank stculey
Reviewed July 25, 2008

This hotel is just far enough from the action that traffic is no problem, with grocery and gas nearby. The strip is five minutes drive. Perfect location.

Housekeeping great. Slight musty smell can be totally attributed to local humidity. Goes away when the air is on. And I'm picky about smell. Not a problem.

Bedding clean and comfortable, with pillow options.

Breakfast okay, but eggs prefab. But more than normal "continental" fare. Coffee weak, but that's normal for a Comfort Inn.

If we ever return to Branson, we'll stay here.

Reviewed July 23, 2008

Our family has not had a vacation for three years and I really was looking forward to a nice week. Staying at this hotel helped us have a great vacation. The rooms were very clean and came with a microwave and refrigerator which were so handy. The staff always checked to make sure your needs were met and questions were answered with patience. I can't say enough about the hot breakfast! Thank you again for a wonderful vacation.
Will stay here everytime we are in town.

Reviewed July 15, 2008

This is a standard Comfort Inn with a few Branson touches. The room was clean, but smelled a little moldy (it is Missouri, after all). I agree with the person who said that all of the signs in the room could get annoying. I don't really need to know that they want me to feel like Jesus, what towels I should use for what, or that I shouldn't steal anything. I guess you could argue, though, that it's better than them not caring at all.

I was just passing through and liked the relatively quiet location (of course there were kids running loose), but if you are into the shows and Branson "entertainment," this place isn't in the heart of it all.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2008

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights (July 9-12) while on a family vacation visiting SDC and Celebration City. Our family (me, my wife, 6 yr old daughter, and 3 year old son) had no major complaints. The hotel was very clean and in a great location at a good price. We ate breakfast in the hotel the first day and I was impressed by the selection including make your own waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereal, donuts, fruit, and yogurt. The only problem was the overwhelming smell best described as a dirty dish rag...or a rag kept around too long. The smell made it very unappetizing so we decided to skip the free breakfast the rest of our stay and eat at Silver Dollar City or elsewhere in Branson. That was the only complaint we had. We would definitely stay here again and hopefully next time the odor in the breakfast room will be solved.