We stayed at this hotel in October of 2012. At the time money was very tight, and while we had stayed here before, we were not sure we could afford to again. But, thanks to a little more scrounging, we saved enough money and decided we couldn't take a chance on ruining our trip by staying at a hotel we were not familiar with, so we stayed at this Comfort Inn once again. We are glad we did..
The people at the front desk were wonderful, as were the few room attendants I had the pleasure of seeing in the hall over the three days we stayed here. The nice lady in the gift shop was always pleasant and happily helped us locate a good nearby restaurant to eat at; she even gave us an invaluable tip on the best way to get to Silver Dollar City which bypassed the traffic.
The cleanliness of the room was excellent as it was the first time we stayed here.
Overall I can not think of a terrible thing to say about this hotel, and while times are still tough, I would be more than willing to stay here on our next trip to Branson.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. (And I don't say that lightly)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites in Branson Meadows is a 2015 Choice Hotels Platinum Award winner and 2015 Comfort Inn Hotel of the Year. The hotel is one of Branson's most distinctive hotels featuring a unique mountain lodge theme with million dollar view of the Ozarks. The hotel is located near the Sight & Sound Theater, The White House Theater, The Yakov Smirnoff Theater, Oak Ridge Boys Theater and Branson Landing. Enjoy the refreshing indoor pool, hot tub or sauna. Use the exercise room or outdoor walking trail. Play a game of pool or a video game in the game room. Need help planning your vacation? The in-house ticket service can make all of your show and attraction reservations. Guest laundry available for extended vacations. Take on the day with the free hot breakfast offered daily. The hotel offers hot eggs, sausage, fresh Belgium waffles (2 flavors), fruits, yogurt, cereals, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee, teas and more. The hotel offers queen and king bed rooms. Choose from regular or suite rooms. Guest room amenities include mini refrigerators, microwave ovens, inn room safes, electronic locks, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, clock radio, 32" flat screen TV, free local calls, free wireless Internet, makeup mirrors, activity tables, sitting area, connecting rooms and two sink vanities with granite countertops. Hotel now has 3 Electric Car Charging stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Branson Meadows
- Comfort Inn & Suites Branson Meadows Hotel Branson
- Comfort Inn Hotel Branson
- Branson Misouri Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Branson Mo
- Branson Comfort Inn