“Best Talent in Town”

George Dyer
Ranked #7 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "MAGNIFICENT!" is only one of the superlatives used by audience members and critics alike, to describe this "not to be missed" Branson sensation, GEORGE DYER. Bringing his world-class, award-winning tenor voice and showmanship to the Branson stage, George wows his audiences with an array of hits from Broadway (Music of the Night, Bring Him Home), Power Ballads (Time To Say Goodbye, Hallelujah), Opera (Nessun Dorma), Love Songs (Somewhere Out There), Gospel (How Great Thou Art), and classic standards, as well as contemporary favorites. Spotlighting his gifted family throughout, George takes you on a mesmerizing musical journey that is inspiring audiences to enthusiastic ovations. Unlike any other show you'll find in Branson. If you like Josh Groban, Andy Williams, Il Divo or Michael Bublé, and want a World-Class musical experience right in the heart of the Ozarks, then you've got to see GEORGE DYER!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Citrus Heights, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Talent in Town”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I read that if you like Josh Groban you will like George Dyer. I LOVED George Dyer. I have never heard a finer tenor and was completely impressed. His rendition of Broadway favorites was fabulous, and the popular opera numbers were amazing. His talent is enhanced by what I can only presume is excellent training, and the Broadway vocalizations just come to life. His family members perform a few numbers giving nice variety to the show with their quality presentations, but George is still the main attraction. We especially enjoyed Kendra Dyer who personified elegance and charm with her voice and appearance. The duet with George and his wife Clarisse had a particular magic. We had an opportunity to visit with him and his family after the show and again on Sunday. They are a genuinely nice family and completely "down to earth".

1 Thank Kathy M

Loveland, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a Voice!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

George Dyer is an incredible singer. He has the best voice in Branson - powerful, romantic, beautiful. He is an exceptional talent. He sings a variety of music genres, but his performance of Hallelujah and Be My Love were some of the best. He sings everything well. We even got his version "singing the phone book."

1 Thank Alycia M
Springfield, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A WONDERFUL PRESENT FOR MY ANNIVERSARY”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Today was my anniversary and my husband took me to this mornings show.I can not tell you how great the voice of this man is. I could never have asked for a better present for my anniversary. I can not wait to go again and see the whole family this time, we missed George's wife.I would sometime love to hear you sing the song my dad sang all the time it is "BECAUSE" I have my dad singing this and his cousin Richard Crooks, I would love to hear you sing this beautiful song. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS Celeste Cacioppo April 16

1 Thank Celeste C
Indianapolis, In
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“One of the great talents of Branson”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

George has a very rich voice. He has talented family as well. Some of his jokes are a bit hokey but the talent by far makes up for it. He is a trained opera singer. He opens his mouth and I am just in awe. Loved the show. He is very friendly and willing to shake hands at end of show (and during show)

1 Thank Sn0rkeler123
San Diego, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“George Dyer, Dutton Theater”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

George Dyer was personable, professional, and a joy to listen to. He engaged the audience, had a beautiful and enjoyable performance. His variety of music was wonderful and he had some nice tributes to other great performers. The family attitude of George Dyer towards the other Branson entertainers is very heartwarming.

1 Thank 485BG

Been to George Dyer? Share your experiences!