“A WONDERFUL PRESENT FOR MY ANNIVERSARY”
Review of George Dyer

George Dyer
Ranked #9 of 156 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "MAGNIFICENT!" is only one of the superlatives used by audience members and critics alike, to describe this "not to be missed" Branson sensation, GEORGE DYER. Bringing his world-class, award-winning tenor voice and showmanship to the Branson stage, George wows his audiences with an array of hits from Broadway (Phantom of the Opera), Power Ballads (Time To Say Goodbye, Hallelujah), Opera (Nessun Dorma), Love Songs (Somewhere Out There), Gospel (How Great Thou Art), Disney (Moana, Beauty & the Beast) and classic standards, as well as contemporary favorites. Spotlighting his gifted family throughout, George takes you on a mesmerizing musical journey that is inspiring audiences to enthusiastic ovations. Unlike any other show you'll find in Branson. If you like Josh Groban, Dean Martin, Il Divo, or Michael Bublé, and want an inspiring World-Class and Family Friendly musical experience right in the heart of the Ozarks, then you've got to see GEORGE DYER "From Broadway to Bublé"!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Today was my anniversary and my husband took me to this mornings show.I can not tell you how great the voice of this man is. I could never have asked for a better present for my anniversary. I can not wait to go again and see the whole family this time, we missed George's wife.I would sometime love to hear you sing the song my dad sang all the time it is "BECAUSE" I have my dad singing this and his cousin Richard Crooks, I would love to hear you sing this beautiful song. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS Celeste Cacioppo April 16

1  Thank Celeste C

Reviewed April 12, 2013

George has a very rich voice. He has talented family as well. Some of his jokes are a bit hokey but the talent by far makes up for it. He is a trained opera singer. He opens his mouth and I am just in awe. Loved the show. He is very friendly and willing to shake hands at end of show (and during show)

1  Thank Sn0rkeler123
Reviewed April 10, 2013

George Dyer was personable, professional, and a joy to listen to. He engaged the audience, had a beautiful and enjoyable performance. His variety of music was wonderful and he had some nice tributes to other great performers. The family attitude of George Dyer towards the other Branson entertainers is very heartwarming.

1  Thank 485BG
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The entire show was fabulous. I would go again and again given the chance. The entire family is talented but I love Geoge Dyer's music especially.

1  Thank Bonnie86-12
Reviewed December 13, 2012

George is a Great Entertainer with a Stellar Voice! I highly suggest this show and have seen many of the shows in Branson!

1  Thank J W K

Been to George Dyer? Share your experiences!