“Amazing!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

George Dyer
Ranked #10 of 150 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "MAGNIFICENT!" is only one of the superlatives used by audience members and critics alike, to describe this "not to be missed" Branson sensation, GEORGE DYER. Bringing his world-class, award-winning tenor voice and showmanship to the Branson stage, George, and his outstanding band, wow his audiences with an array of hits from Broadway (Music of the Night, Bring Him Home), Power Ballads (Time To Say Goodbye, Hallelujah), Opera (Nessun Dorma), Love Songs (Somewhere Out There), Country (Wichita Lineman, Galveston), Gospel (How Great Thou Art), and classic standards, as well as contemporary favorites. Spotlighting his gifted family throughout, George takes you on a mesmerizing musical journey that is inspiring audiences to enthusiastic ovations. Unlike any other show you'll find in Branson. If you like Josh Groban, Mario Lanza, Il Divo or Michael Buble, and want a World-Class musical experience right in the heart of the Ozarks, then you've got to see GEORGE DYER!
Scottsdale, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Wow!! What an amazing show. Don't miss it. Me and my husband were both blown away. I can't wait to take my friends to see it.

Visited October 2012

Covington TN
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

this man has a power voice. He can sing anything. We bought all his cds. His family is in the group and all have great voices. Great family entertain

Visited April 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“One for the Ladies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife loved the show but it was just enjoyable to me. He has an exceptional voice as a tenor. No doubt about that. But George had too many foreign songs not in English for my taste. His Disney songs were the best part for me. I feel he was really singing to the Ladies in the crowd. There is nothing wrong with that and my wife had a great time. It just wasn’t one of my favorite shows. Both my wife and I enjoyed SIX and Cat’s Pajamas more as far as vocal shows. In fact we bought all of the Cat’s Pajamas CD’s but none of George Dyers.

Visited September 2012
calaf47, Owner at George Dyer, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Hi Mike! Thanks for the review! I appreciate all who take the time to make review my show. I also love the "Cat's Pajama's" and "Six" as well, and have some of their cd's, so I applaud you on your fine taste in vocal music! I'm glad you get to spend lots of time in Branson and encourage you to continue to visit the wonderful shows we have here.

I'm surprised that you thought I had too many foreign language songs in the show, as there are only 3, and many people tell me that they would like to hear more classical, etc. So, as they say, "you can't please all the people all of the time"., though I do my best! ;)

Once more, I want to thank you and your wife for coming to the show, and we would be honored to have you come again in the future!

George Dyer
Branson, Missouri
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Looking for more tenor and less disney.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

The music was good but I was disappointed that he did not sing more classical. His children are very talented and he is very blessed. A nice show to see, very relaxing.

Visited July 2012
calaf47, Owner at George Dyer, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you for the review! I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it more. We have a diverse audience and we do try and give something for everyone to enjoy. I hope you understand that if we did too much classical music, we would be ignoring other important musical genre's, and then people would complain that we do TOO MUCH classical and not enough Disney, Broadway, etc., but I am glad you enjoyed the show nonetheless.

My best wishes to you and I hope you come see us again. Our wonderful Christmas show is starting the last week of October, and each new season we try to create a show that is at least 70% new music, so our show is always fresh and new for our repeat guests, all the while keeping some of the all time favorites requested from past seasons.
Prescott, Arizona
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great show.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Friendly feeling and very entertaining.The theatre was cool and comfortable, with entertainment near the enterance before the show began. All the entertainers wanted to meet everyone after the show and it was fun to be included in some of the act.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Stephen N

Been to George Dyer? Share your experiences!