“Do not miss this gem of a show while in Branson!”
Review of George Dyer

George Dyer
Ranked #7 of 153 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "MAGNIFICENT!" is only one of the superlatives used by audience members and critics alike, to describe this "not to be missed" Branson sensation, GEORGE DYER. Bringing his world-class, award-winning tenor voice and showmanship to the Branson stage, George wows his audiences with an array of hits from Broadway (Music of the Night, Bring Him Home), Power Ballads (Time To Say Goodbye, Hallelujah), Opera (Nessun Dorma), Love Songs (Somewhere Out There), Gospel (How Great Thou Art), and classic standards, as well as contemporary favorites. Spotlighting his gifted family throughout, George takes you on a mesmerizing musical journey that is inspiring audiences to enthusiastic ovations. Unlike any other show you'll find in Branson. If you like Josh Groban, Andy Williams, Il Divo or Michael Bublé, and want a World-Class musical experience right in the heart of the Ozarks, then you've got to see GEORGE DYER!
Dayton, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do not miss this gem of a show while in Branson!”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I wanted to see George Dyer when I was in Branson in 2010, but was not able to do so until our trip in 2011. I will be sure that I take in his show during all my future trips. His voice is absolutely stunning and awesome! I did not anticipate how much comedy he added to the show and how interacive he was with the audience. It was by far the best show during my trip and a must see. I bought sveral of his CDs to enjoy until I am fortunate enough to see another live performance.

2 Thank Jackie B

Oceanside, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wow! Branson has a new Performer”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We always expect a lot when we come to Branson to see the performances; however, were we ever surprised at how dynamic George Dyer is as a performer. His varied music and sense of humor and playfullness with the audience are to be applauded!

Lee and Dee Collins
Oceanside, CA

2 Thank Dee C
Toronto, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

He sang a song at the Duttons show for advertisement and had to go to his show. Never heard about him before but his voice is wonderful. Overall his show is very good but thought he could have done without the part where he brings up 3 women from the audience but to set up for that song, he takes too long. That was the only part that was dull for me. Other than that, would recommend to see.

1 Thank Dawn27reed
Riverside, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Voice - What a Show!”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We had not heard of George before our trip to Branson - what a treat to hear him perform. He has a beautiful voice and is a wonderful performer. His band does a wonderful job also. Altogether the best show in town!

1 Thank Janet C
MD
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Beautiful voice, great show”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We booked this show after Mr.. Dyer came to a breakfast at our lodging. We were so impressed with his voice that we immediately bought tickets to his show, which is a 10 AM show. He is well known in the opera world but sings all types of songs. Of the 7 shows I we saw in Branson, his was our favorite. We even bought one of his CDs. He is not well known outside of the opera world but I highly recommend you seeing his show while in Branson. You won't be sorry and in fact you will be moved by his beautiful voice.

1 Thank cew718