“Beautiful Villa”

Marriott's Willow Ridge Lodge
Ranked #6 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed March 11, 2011

I would definitely recommend this hotel. We stayed in a one-bedroom villa. I'm sure they try to sell you a timeshare but I just said not interested and they didn't push it. The villas have a stackable washer/dryer, full kitchen with dishes, dishwasher and plenty of counter space. Everything in the room was extremely nice, clean and well kept. Bed was very comfortable and a ceiling fan in the bedroom.
Says there is no daily maid service unless you request it and pay extra. We were there 4 days and the 3rd day they came in and cleaned at no charge.
Overall I would highly recommend staying here if you have the chance.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank netraveleromaha

Reviewed February 18, 2011

I will echo all the previous reviews on the Marriott Willow Ridge Lodge.This is a great resort and the staff is wonderful! My husband and I stayed in a 2 bedroom villa. It was very spaciousand very well appointed. The unit had a full kitchen and was very well stocked with dishes and cooking utensils. Our villa overlooked the pool area and would be a particularly desirable unit in the summertime. The staff at the resort were about as friendly and accomodating as I ever seen. They had numerous activities throughout the week and everyone was so friendly and made our time therevery enjoyable. Thanks to the Willow Ridge Lodge for an enjoyable time in Branson.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WDMTraveler
Reviewed January 25, 2011

This hotel was one of the best hotels that I have stayed at. I brought my two young children with me to this hotel. When we arrived they were very polite and welcoming. Fast service and they helped with any need that we may have had. IT was very nice, clean, nothing wrong a perfect stay and a perfect hotel.my children enjoyed the hotel and they loved the pool. they had great room service. i remember one night we need extra sheets and pillow due to our son got sick and they came up and changed and cleaned up right away and were very nice about it keep up the good work!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank julie129
Reviewed December 20, 2010

I have owned at this resort since it opened. It is absolutely wonderful. The rooms are clean. The beds are extremely comfortable. The accommodations are perfect. The service is great. We have stayed here at least 10 times in the past few years and have had the same experience every time. Highly recommend as the best timeshare in Branson.

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank arkansasutesfan
Reviewed December 12, 2010

I earned a certificate when trading my timeshare, and my husband and I decided to go to Branson, MO. This was our first trip, and staying in this resort made it even more enjoyable. It is on a sidestreet from Hwy 76 and is in a MOST convenient location. We stayed in a studio apt. with a kitchenette. It was decorated beautifully, and the bathroom is huge. I noticed that you do not have to be a timeshare owner to stay here. They have an indoor pool and hot tub, which we have not used yet due to 9 degree weather! They have free Wi-fi and activities throughout the day. Probably the only "downfall" is that if you want maid service, you have to pay extra for it. We would definitely stay here our next stay in Branson...

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2010

Based on the pics of the resort you'd think this is in the the woods. In reality it is only 1 bloc from the main strip -76. They did a nice job orienting the property in a way that it sits back away from the noise but is close to everything Branson. We were there in Nov so the outdoor activities were closed down. They have coffee in the AM and various activities for sign up, some at nominal cost. The room was perfect. We had a studio with a kitchenette. The bed was comfortable and the feather pillows soft. I'd stay again w/o hesitation.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Three couples stayed at Willow Ridge for 4 nights. It was wonderful. Outside pool was excellent (closes at end of Sept.). Our 2 bedroom villa was clean, spacious, and up-to-date. Staff was excellent

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends