“Another great stay in Branson!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive
Ranked #30 of 140 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Waynesville
“Another great stay in Branson!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed two nights at the HI Express on Green Mtn Drive with my boys. Kind of a end of summer thing. Service was top-notched as usual. I messed up the reservation earlier in the month and was charged for a nights stay because of that...called the hotel to see if they could help out and they moved the charge to the correct weekend and I only paid for the second night. Great job!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
JSmith2581, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
THANK YOU for posting such a wonderful review!!! I was glad to see that even though there was a small 'hiccup" in your accomodations, we were able to make it right and you and your boys were able to enjoy their stay with us!!

Come back and see us again the next time you are in Branson...we will take GREAT care of you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Really quiet and clean, great place to stay in Branson. However, the internet service on the 5th floor just plain sucked out loud. Being a travelling businessman, I need and depend on chains like this to offer a good internet connection. I am dissapointed in this to the point I cant stay here until they resolve the issue.

I did not and will not complain at the front desk, I don't have time to waste telling anyone about something they should have been aware of before my arrival.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
I appreciate the time you took to let us know about your stay with us and THANK YOU for letting us know about the internet. Your comments allowed us to find a faulty piece of equipment that wasn't working right, we had it replaced, and have little to no problems since.

I was happy to read that your room was clean and quiet and beyond the internet issue, you were able to enjoy your stay with us!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful decor throughout the hotel. Andrew, the gentleman checking us in, was very nice and helpful. After we were in our room 30 minutes we got a call from the front desk making sure our room was satisfactory. The breakfast and pool area exceeded our expectations. We will stay here again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
JSmith2581, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for mentioning Andrew in your review, he truly exemplifies the type of team member we look for through our hiring process. It looks as though you were able to enjoy some of our great amenities like the free full-hot breakfast and pool area. I hope that you were able to use our inhouse show ticket service and our fitness center as well.

We appreciate you staying with us...come back and see us again!
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Great location-just off the strip with access to back roads so you can bypass some of the strip traffic. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were cramped and outdated very little comfortable space to sit besides the beds. Beds were comfortable. Very nice lobby with coffee at all hours which was appreciate. Breakfast was included and had no complaints except for the zoo promoter walking around during our meal! There is an indoor pool which looked nice!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for such a great review of our hotel. I was glad to see that our staff was friendly and helpful. It looks like you had a great time using our pool and enjoying our other amenities like our free hot breakfast, 24-hour coffee service, and comfortable beds.

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Texarkana, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

The staff was very friendly. They gave us a good price on the room and they were very helpful. I was skeptical at first when trying to decide on a hotel after looking at some of the reviews, but after arriving and being at Silver Dollar (11:00 am- 7:00 pm), the room was comfortable as far as the air condition and was very clean. The only thing that I have to say about this hotel is that the rooms are small, the next time we visit we will make sure to get 2 rooms instead of 1. I didn't get to eat breakfast, but other family members said that the breakfast wasn't that good......other than that, No major complaints from me.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
JSmith2581, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to post a review and I was sorry to see that breakfast wasn't all you had hoped and we will work hard to improve that for you. We normally get great comments on our breakfast...but we always strive to improve...and we will ! A good AC unit in the summer time just makes everything so much better and I'm glad yours worked as it should, especially after a day at Silver Dollar City in the heat.

Thank you for choosing us, even when some previous reviews might no have been that glowing for us. Our staff works hard to meet and exceed all your expectations and we are blessed that you still chose us and we were able to take good care of you.
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was more than shocked at how truly clean, comfortable and friendly this motel is and the price is more than fair. I have paid more for much less. You won't go wrong. The staff is extremely helpful, joyful and kind. But here is the difference........ They are truly proud of this motel. Their comments are "we are here for you 24/7. So just pick up your phone and call. Those bathrooms were clean!!!!! I will be returning next time I make a trip to Branson. The location was a huge plus. Also, the breakfast cinnamon rolls are sooooo good. I always felt at home during my stay. The staff couldn't be any better. My whole experience was an A++++++++++!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
As a fellow Texan...I loved seeing that we were able to take great care of you during your visit to Branson. I know Corpus Christi well...and that's along way from Branson...so we are glad you chose to stay with us on your visit.

I agree...our cinnamon rolls are the best ! Come back and visit Branson again and take in a few shows while you visit.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

The staff was very professional and friendly. The breakfast personnel do an exceptional job at keeping the food trays filled, room clean and very helpful to ensure you get what you need. I was exhausted watching how hard they had to work especially on the weekends. I travel a lot for my company and I am very particular about my accomodations. I have been visiting Branson with my family for many years. For the last several years, I only choose this Holiday Inn because of the helpful and courteous staff. The rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet and the mini refrig and microwave are a bonus. This particular trip was a shopping trip for the girls and they were very helpful to give great directions and short cuts for the newer shops as well as good places to eat. I would have to say the management is doing a wonderful job to ensure the guests are number one because sometimes this hotel is fully booked so I make sure I plan in advance.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate all the nice comments you posted in your review. I was happy to see that our staff was able to help you get the most out of your time in Branson. There is so much to do and when you learn the shortcuts around here and how to get around all that traffic...it just enhances the experience.

Thank you again for taking time to post a review and we look forward to seeing you again on yur next trip to Branson !