If you were to look at my Tripadvisor profile, you would note that I have made 65 contributions, have been in 261 cities, in 14 countries, and so can truly be considered a "world traveler." Generally, I only write reviews of facilities which are very good, or very poor, and believe me, I have been in many of both kinds, all over the world. The Holiday Inn express on Green Mountain drive certainly qualifies as one of the very good. It qualifies as excellent, in my opinion. Have stayed at this motel many, many times, and have reviewed it twice in the past. The whole experience at this hotel is good, from check-in to check-out. The desk staff is honestly glad to see you when you arrive. The rooms are clean, they are comfortable and reasonable in price. When folks start complaining about "runny gravy" and "code violations" you have to wonder if they are the type that would complain if they were to be hanged with a new rope! This hotel always offers a pleasant stay, the FREE breakfast is good and if you don't like it you have the option of eating elsewhere and paying for it. I do not once recall any of the staff forcing me to eat at their breakfast facility. The attendants at the breakfast area do a super job of keeping it stocked and clean. The pool area is much nicer than it used to be, now that it is enclosed and using a salt water system instead of the chlorine. There is ample parking, the grounds are clean and the location is great. You can get to the Branson Strip easily without having to be on it and put up with the associated traffic and noise. This last trip, we took two rooms, one for us and one for the wife's sister, who is a notorious hotel complainer. She had not one bad word to say about this hotel, which would definitely indicate the hotel is a good one. In the past 26 years, we have stayed at many Branson hotels, including some of the "high dollar" ones, and this Holiday Inn continues to be at the top of our list. They do an outstanding job, always! Once in awhile, they make a mistake, but if you don't make a mistake once in awhile, you aren't doing anything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Holiday Inn Express(R) Green Moutain Drive in Branson offers a more modern decor and is conveniently located in Thousand Hills - just a block off the famous Highway 76, Country Music Boulevard. The hotel is near the Thousand Hills Golf Course, Grand Village shopping center, and Andy Williams Moon River Theater. Relax in the heated indoor pool or hot tub. Spend time with family and friends in the game room. Work out in our exercise room. Need help with show and attraction tickets? Let our in-house ticket service help make your vacation stress free and fun. Choose from a variety of room types such as queen, king and presidential suites. Guest room amenities include refrigerator, microwave, flat screen tv, electronic locks, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, alarm clock radio, flat screen tv with numerous cable channels, free local calls, free wireless Internet, and two sink vanities in most rooms. The free Express Start(R) Hot Breakfast Bar includes such foods as fresh pancakes, biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, and cinnamon rolls. Additionally, fresh fruits, yogurts, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas. The Holiday Inn Express team is ready to serve you during your visit to Ozark Mountain Country in Branson, Missouri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive Hotel Branson
- Holiday Inn Branson
- Branson Holiday Inn Express