“Excellent Hotel, One of the best in the area.”

Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive
Ranked #37 of 133 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have stayed a few of the hotels in Branson and I must say this HIE location is one of the best. I will probably stay here for my next trip as well. It's perfectly located to get to all the good shows and attractions on Country Blvd (76). Lots of resturaunts and shopping near by.

The breakfast is probably the best free breakfast you're going to get. Anything from bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, pancakes, pastries and cereals. Its all there. There was never a shortage despite the room being pretty full and items were refilled quickly. (I visited during off-peak, this could be different during peak season)

The rooms are clean, the hotel is updated. LCD TV's, newer carpets etc. No 80's look going on here. The indoor heated pool is pristine. I am not sure I have ever been in water so clear. There are even lift chairs for handicapped guests to use, so they can enjoy the pool and hot tub too. I have never seen that before.

My only complaint is a general one and one that I wish all hotels would do. Please restrict children under 16 from the pool from like 10pm til Midnight..can us adults please have some quiet no splash time. (why a parent would take their young ones down to the pool so late is beyond me..but they do it).

Room Tip: Try to get rooms on the 2nd floor, as this is actually ground level and where the pool and everythin...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I brought a group of senior adults from our church to Branson in December. Our stay at the hotel was a super experience! Mike was extremely helpful in giving suggestions and helping with arrangements as I planned the trip for our group. Every show and restaurant he recommended was excellent. The hotel was great. The rooms were excellent and clean. The breakfast was very good. The location was great! The other staff were friendly and helpful. Our group was very pleased. We will stay there for our next trip as well--group or family!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very nice stay, clean and good sized room. Had a microwave and refrigerator. Breakfast was nice with the typical breakfast items and pancake machine. They have a indoor pool and it was very clean. The pool and hot tub maybe needed a little retiling in places but very clean and didn't have the over powering chlorine smell that some indoor pools have. Pool furniture was also very nice and make it comfortable to sit and watch children playing in the pool. Staff was very friendly and helpful as well! We would come back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The room was great. The free breakfast was good. The service was excellent, and pool and whirlpool were clean too. Very pleased with our stay. Mike was very helpful in giving directions as well as obtaining tickets to the shows we wanted to see. We will stay at the Holiday Inn Express again our next trip to Branson.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here at least a dozen times since Sept '12. The staff is always welcoming and knows you by name. The rooms are well maintained and clean. On one of my visits, I had an unfortunate car wreck. The staff did whatever they could to make me and my friends comfortable and help. The maintenance man, Andrew, even came to the room and took our bags to the car. I cannot say anything bad about this hotel. They are THE best hotel in Branson.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Short trip to Branson in Dec 12. Great 3 day stay, hotel clean,quiet,and room comfortable. Great morning breakfast bar, fitness center and pool was excellent. All hotel staff very helpful and courteous. I will stay again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2012

nice soft beds, clean rooms, friendly staff! breakfast good and hot. no c/o with hotel. room next to breakfast area but really wasn't that much of an issue. cost was great for holiday inn express rates. the hotel is nice but it isn't a suite room like most holiday inn expresses are now a days. we weren't disappointed for our price however. would recommend you staying here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family