I have stayed a few of the hotels in Branson and I must say this HIE location is one of the best. I will probably stay here for my next trip as well. It's perfectly located to get to all the good shows and attractions on Country Blvd (76). Lots of resturaunts and shopping near by.
The breakfast is probably the best free breakfast you're going to get. Anything from bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, pancakes, pastries and cereals. Its all there. There was never a shortage despite the room being pretty full and items were refilled quickly. (I visited during off-peak, this could be different during peak season)
The rooms are clean, the hotel is updated. LCD TV's, newer carpets etc. No 80's look going on here. The indoor heated pool is pristine. I am not sure I have ever been in water so clear. There are even lift chairs for handicapped guests to use, so they can enjoy the pool and hot tub too. I have never seen that before.
My only complaint is a general one and one that I wish all hotels would do. Please restrict children under 16 from the pool from like 10pm til Midnight..can us adults please have some quiet no splash time. (why a parent would take their young ones down to the pool so late is beyond me..but they do it).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Holiday Inn Express(R) Green Moutain Drive in Branson offers a more modern decor and is conveniently located in Thousand Hills - just a block off the famous Highway 76, Country Music Boulevard. The hotel is near the Thousand Hills Golf Course, Grand Village shopping center, and Andy Williams Moon River Theater. Relax in the heated indoor pool or hot tub. Spend time with family and friends in the game room. Work out in our exercise room. Need help with show and attraction tickets? Let our in-house ticket service help make your vacation stress free and fun. Choose from a variety of room types such as queen, king and presidential suites. Guest room amenities include refrigerator, microwave, flat screen tv, electronic locks, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, alarm clock radio, flat screen tv with numerous cable channels, free local calls, free wireless Internet, and two sink vanities in most rooms. The free Express Start(R) Hot Breakfast Bar includes such foods as fresh pancakes, biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, and cinnamon rolls. Additionally, fresh fruits, yogurts, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas. The Holiday Inn Express team is ready to serve you during your visit to Ozark Mountain Country in Branson, Missouri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive Hotel Branson
- Holiday Inn Branson
- Branson Holiday Inn Express