This is our second visit to Branson during our way back home from a roadtrip. We are priority club member & chose to stay here using points & cash. It was halloween night & I encountered horror seeing bug/insect in the bathroom, I immediately called front desk & requesting for slightly updated room if available. The room that we were in very small & has very old furniture. Throughout the year, we've been staying at various HIE properties during our travel days & we always got updated/slightly larger room. The lady at the front desk replied, "all of our rooms are updated", the only thing updated is flat screen tv, seriously? even a small town HIE in Michigan has modern/updated room interior in its hotel, this is Branson! We've moved to another room in the same floor & the room is the same. Glad we only stay 1 night, but regret it very much, we could've choose to stay somewhere else.
Breakfast was mediocre, foam/plastics utensils? & a tip jar where we self serve & empty our own trash?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Holiday Inn Express(R) Green Moutain Drive in Branson offers a more modern decor and is conveniently located in Thousand Hills - just a block off the famous Highway 76, Country Music Boulevard. The hotel is near the Thousand Hills Golf Course, Grand Village shopping center, and Andy Williams Moon River Theater. Relax in the heated indoor pool or hot tub. Spend time with family and friends in the game room. Work out in our exercise room. Need help with show and attraction tickets? Let our in-house ticket service help make your vacation stress free and fun. Choose from a variety of room types such as queen, king and presidential suites. Guest room amenities include refrigerator, microwave, flat screen tv, electronic locks, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, alarm clock radio, flat screen tv with numerous cable channels, free local calls, free wireless Internet, and two sink vanities in most rooms. The free Express Start(R) Hot Breakfast Bar includes such foods as fresh pancakes, biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, and cinnamon rolls. Additionally, fresh fruits, yogurts, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas. The Holiday Inn Express team is ready to serve you during your visit to Ozark Mountain Country in Branson, Missouri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Branson - Green Mountain Drive Hotel Branson
- Holiday Inn Branson
- Branson Holiday Inn Express