“AWESOME SHOW!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AWESOME SHOW!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Make sure you see this show in Branson!!! It is the BEST ever! We had comfy seats and really enjoyed it!!! We were able to shake hands with the members, and believe me they are so talented!!!

Visited December 2012

Janesville, Wisconsin
“The Best show EVER in Branson !!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We have been going to Branson for almost 20 years, and thought we had seen all there was to see, till we went to see the Eagles Tribute show. It was AMAZING !!!!! So entertaining !!!! I dare anyone to be able to sit still, or not have a good time. I was sad when the 2 plus hours were over.. It leaves you wanting more. They are all truely talented, and I cant wait for a return trip :)

Visited November 2012
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Eagles music”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Take it to the Limits is the best tribute band that Branson can offer. Don't leave town without going to see them. You guys rock New location at Gretna and highway 76. Right off the trip

Leavenworth, Kansas
“THE BEST SHOW TO SEE IN BRANSON”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

After several years of traveling to Branson, we finally found THE BEST SHOW EVER. If you like The Eagles, you will LOVE this show. There is no gift shop, nothing to sell, except their own CD, and 2+ hours of great music. If you didn't know better, you would swear that the original Eagles were performing. We WILL go back to see this show AGAIN AND AGAIN

Visited October 2012
Poplar Bluff MO
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Don't Miss this show”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Located kitty corner from the Titanic and next to the Jackie B. Goode's Uptown Cafe. The group just settled in this theatre about a month ago. I attended this show after a few years of seeing brochures on it, but choosing other shows. Their new venue gives you the vibe of being back in the 70's-80's when bars had a band playing in the back with a dance floor. I personally loved it. This place has chairs to sit and no sloppy drunks hitting on you. Just close your eyes and prepare to be wowed! The six piece band does a spectacular job. The band makes themselves available to mingle, and invited everyone to go to a neighboring bar where some of them would be jamming with other local muscians. Gordy Wensel was in the audience. He does the George Strait Tribute at the Uptown Cafe. Don't miss his show either. I took my 72 year old mom with me and even she admitted it was a good show! Will definately see the show again next year.

Visited October 2012

Been to Eagles Tribute Concert? Share your experiences!