“Awsome” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Joseph Hall's Elvis Rock 'n' Remember Tribute - CLOSED

Joseph Hall's Elvis Rock 'n' Remember Tribute
More attraction details
Owner description: Top Ten NBC’S America’s Got Talent. 3 Decades of Elvis #1 Hits! Incredible Full Production With Live Band! Officially Recognized by Elvis Presley Enterprises! As Seen on Good Morning America, NBC’s America’s Got Talent, USA Today, Fox News, The Morning Show and many more! Utilizing state-of-the-art lighting, lasers, video, sets, and the tightest Rock N Roll band in Branson, Joseph will blow you away as he recreates the legend of Elvis Presley, LIVE ON STAGE!
Wilber, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awsome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

The best show in Branson. Lets you relive the music of Elvis. So fan friendly. Just amazing. It is a great show for kids and adults. Everyone walks away feeling good. Always nice to see the Hall family. :)

KCMO
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Almost Elvis!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I am a big Elvis fan, and I've been to many tribute shows. To the best of my recollection, Joseph Hall sounds more like The King than any of the others I've heard. This is a fast moving, very entertaining ninety minutes (approximately). Joseph's parents assist with the effort, and this adds a bit of charm to the entire experience.

Branson, Missouri
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My Favorite Elvis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Branson has a lot of talented ETA but in my honest opinion Joseph Hall is the best there is! I don't get to see his show very often because of my work schedule but if I am able to go, I'm there! :)

Joseph, the band and the girls (Tiffany, Stephanie and/or Katie) are all amazing...

This is definitely a must see show in you're in Branson!

1 Thank Joygail22
Belleville, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great time..great show...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

he was very entertaining,,,didnt want the show to end...has all the moves and sounds like elvis.we will go see him again..i can see why he did so well on amerca's got talent!!!

Indiana
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“A Must See :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

I bought my tickets 6 months early to get to see Joseph & it was well worth the wait. He is an amazing ETA that is not only talented but very genuine. He makes every person in the audience feel special. He puts on a terrific show of Elvis through the years. We were on vacation & my husband knew how excited I was for Joseph's show. By the time it was over he said he enjoyed it also. If you go to Branson you must go & see Joseph :)

1 Thank genericqueen