“Almost Elvis!”

Joseph Hall's Elvis Rock 'n' Remember Tribute
More attraction details
Owner description: Top Ten NBC’S America’s Got Talent. 3 Decades of Elvis #1 Hits! Incredible Full Production With Live Band! Officially Recognized by Elvis Presley Enterprises! As Seen on Good Morning America, NBC’s America’s Got Talent, USA Today, Fox News, The Morning Show and many more! Utilizing state-of-the-art lighting, lasers, video, sets, and the tightest Rock N Roll band in Branson, Joseph will blow you away as he recreates the legend of Elvis Presley, LIVE ON STAGE!
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I am a big Elvis fan, and I've been to many tribute shows. To the best of my recollection, Joseph Hall sounds more like The King than any of the others I've heard. This is a fast moving, very entertaining ninety minutes (approximately). Joseph's parents assist with the effort, and this adds a bit of charm to the entire experience.

There are newer reviews for Joseph Hall's Elvis Rock 'n' Remember Tribute

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Branson has a lot of talented ETA but in my honest opinion Joseph Hall is the best there is! I don't get to see his show very often because of my work schedule but if I am able to go, I'm there! :)

Joseph, the band and the girls (Tiffany, Stephanie and/or Katie) are all amazing...

This is definitely a must see show in you're in Branson!

1  Thank Joygail22
Reviewed August 3, 2014

he was very entertaining,,,didnt want the show to end...has all the moves and sounds like elvis.we will go see him again..i can see why he did so well on amerca's got talent!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I bought my tickets 6 months early to get to see Joseph & it was well worth the wait. He is an amazing ETA that is not only talented but very genuine. He makes every person in the audience feel special. He puts on a terrific show of Elvis through the years. We were on vacation & my husband knew how excited I was for Joseph's show. By the time it was over he said he enjoyed it also. If you go to Branson you must go & see Joseph :)

1  Thank genericqueen
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was our third time to see Joseph-twice in Branson and once on the road. He is energetic and works extremely hard throughout the entire performance . Joseph performs with the utmost respect to the music and image of Elvis Presley. He is very talented and charismatic , not to mention being a gorgeous man!! He is very kind and respectful to his fans taking time for pictures and meet and great at the end of the show. His mother and father are members of his team and they also are very kind and will visit with fans after the show. His band does a great job! Elvis Presley, in my opinion, has been our greatest entertainer to date. It is great that Joseph is helping to expose a whole new generation to the music of Elvis. His show covered many different eras of a Elvis' career- early years, movie years, comeback , gospel, etc. Joseph just draws you in and you don't want the show to end!! His smile is brilliant! Wonderful!!

1  Thank SKS06