“Best Elvis Ever”

Joseph Hall's Elvis Rock 'n' Remember Tribute
More attraction details
Owner description: Top Ten NBC’S America’s Got Talent. 3 Decades of Elvis #1 Hits! Incredible Full Production With Live Band! Officially Recognized by Elvis Presley Enterprises! As Seen on Good Morning America, NBC’s America’s Got Talent, USA Today, Fox News, The Morning Show and many more! Utilizing state-of-the-art lighting, lasers, video, sets, and the tightest Rock N Roll band in Branson, Joseph will blow you away as he recreates the legend of Elvis Presley, LIVE ON STAGE!
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Best elvis I have ever seen everyone was excited Loved the teddy bear song he thru out a lot of teddy bears to the audience and even a big one also used lots of scafs intermission was great anything purchased was autographed

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I am true to Dean at Legends in Concert for my Elvis impersonators, but I must say this guy gives a darn good show. He works hard to please the audience, works up a sweat, about my only caveat is the venue, it is pretty shabby, and the band he works with doesn't really appear to have much of a rapport with him.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I am a huge Elvis fan! I usually don't care for Elvis shows because 99% of the time I leave disappointed, but Joseph Hall is the exception!! I saw him twice last year and was blown away both times!! He is a great preformer and a super nice guy!! Of all the Elvis shows in Branson, this is the one to see!!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

He was Awesome! I loved everything he did ! I still have his scarf and teddy bear!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

We saw this show on Friday, afternoon, and it says everywhere that the show sells out, but we were able to just show up and buy tickets before the show. In fact the show was no where near to sell out; at least when we went. Before the show, when you go in, Joseph is standing by the door and you get to pose with him and have your picture taken. He's very friendly, charming and cute. He doesn't look like Elvis, he's just put together a tribute to him. There was an intermission in during the show where you could buy your souvenir picture, or anything else. His voice was really good, the singing was excellent. His backup singers were amazing too. I thought this show was one of the best Elvis impersonators I've ever seen. I loved the show.