“Not pleased”

Ranked #29 of 140 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Not pleased”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We stayed there on a bass pro weekend and will not come back. The bed didn't work and room had no fridge or microwave in room you would think it would have for the price you pay. Also another thing it doesn't have a free breakfast. You have to go out to find breakfast. Will not be returning cause we rented extra room so we know how much this cost and we didn't get our money's worth. So don't waste your time or money here not worth it. Not pleased at all an we come to Branson quite a few times a year so we will be finding other places to stay.

Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Redhead1967
Ryan S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns. I am very sorry we did not exceed your expectations during your visit. We do have refrigerators available upon request for a small fee that we can bring to your room and there is a microwave available at the front desk for your convenience. We are a full service hotel with a restaurant on site so we do not offer a free continental breakfast but because we are a full service hotel we offer other things such as complimentary bell service and a concierge desk that can assist you in making reservations for local shows and attractions. We are here 24 hours a day so if at anytime you are having maintenance issues with your bed or anything else for that matter please don't hesitate to let us know during your stay we are happy to assist you in any way possible. I do hope you will give us a chance again in the future to meet or exceed your expectations. Thank You!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed March 15, 2014

No surprises. Isn't that one of the best things you can say about a hotel stay? The room was nicely furnished, adequate in size for the two of us, and everything worked the way it was supposed to. On the fifth floor, it was QUIET. Except when we went to the lobby, we would not have known there were many other visitors - the NAIA Division II basketball tournament was in town.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Robert H
Thank you for your comments. We try very hard to keep our standards high and give the guest what they expect time and time again. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will become a repeat customer each time your travels bring your to the Branson area. Thank You!!
Dexter, MO
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The Branson Radisson Hotel hosts the Missouri Beta Convention and we stayed for 3 nights. They were all are so organized (I love having the keys all packaged up and ready to go), the staff is always so very friendly (even with 3,000 kids running around), and the group reservations manager was always willing to answer all of my crazy questions (via email) in a timely manner. The bell-man was very fast and helpful and security was always present and patrolling the hallways. I know they worked very hard to get everyone booked and rooms arranged and we very much appreciated that. We had a great time and we will see you next year ;-)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank kcarmo
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with us! We always look forward to the Beta Convention! We appreciate you staying with us and for letting us serve you! We can't wait for next year!
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Earlier this month my husband and I stayed at this hotel for our annual geek convention; Visioncon. It was so much fun. Through the chaos caused by the Con the staff was always polite and courteous. Our room was clean and spacious. I have recommended this hotel to friends and family. I do know if we stay in Branson again it will be at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Padfoot55
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for the nice review! We are glad you enjoyed your time at our hotel. Visioncon was so much fun!! We appreciate how wonderful all the attendees were, it was an honor to be your host. Thank you again, and we look forward to having you stay with us again!
Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
Reviewed March 8, 2014

From the moment we got there until the end of our 5 day stay it was fantastic. I'd like to especially thank the servers who were amazing and super friendly. Everyone in the Dining area was so great and I believe our Server "Sandy" was awesome.
Next the Bar area. John Michele was just superb. We are from New Jersey and from talking to him a bit he remember so much about us and the conversations and service was beyond amazing. He made us drinks I'd never had before but i'm definitely hooked and can't wait to find another place that'll make them.

Room Tip: Find John at the bar and let him serve you great drinks with a friendly attitude. If you have a d...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the review! John Michel and Sandy are definitely two of our all stars! We had such a good time hosting your conference and we will forward to having you all back next year!
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel and it was excellent! Check in was fast and efficient and the lady that handled it treated me like I was finally home after a long trip.

The facility was spotless. Plenty of space for whatever in my king sized room. Good, heavy curtains to keep out the morning light and I very much appreciated the high water pressure in my room!

The staff was incredibly friendly, helpful, and professional - especially John in the bar & Sandy in the restaurant. I know they had gotten swamped with the volume of attendees, but they never got frustrated and handled everything like true professionals that obviously enjoy what they do. The staff through the hotel seemed very happy that we were there, even though they had likely never dealt with the kind of crowd Visioncon brings in. Always smiling and happy to assist. The food was excellent - I never felt the need to eat somewhere else, and it was reasonably priced too.

There are some complaints of narrow hallways, but that leaves more space in the rooms, so no issue there. This was the first time I'd slept on a Sleep Number bed, by my choice. While it turned out to be not for me, it did work properly and I certainly can't fault the hotel for me not liking that kind of bed.

I will certainly stay there again and I hope to see the same crew they had this time!

Room Tip: The higher floors, like the 5th floor that I stayed on, take a little extra time to get the hot wate...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for the kind review! It was so much fun having your group here. We appreciate being a part of the VisionCon family! Thank you again and we will see you next February!
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time for a convention. Hotel staff was great. Very helpful in getting every thing set up. Room was superb. The food as excellent. Compared te the other convention location we hav had in the past, this was great.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bobby H
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! We were thrilled to be able to host your convention and loved getting to know so many of you. We are glad everything went so well and we are already looking forward to VisionCon 2015!