“Stayed for Business”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
“Stayed for Business”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed at the Radisson for a business trip when I attended the Missouri Healthcare Association event. The block of original rooms at the Hilton on the Landing where the MHCA Convention was being held were all used up and they had the Radisson as another alterative to get the special rate. I had stayed previously at the Radisson and had always had a great experience with their helpful staff. When I arrived at 8pm the evening of the 08/25/13 I was greeted by the front desk clerk who was able to check me in very easily with no hassle. Greeted me on arrival and asked if I needed anything. I stayed at the Radisson 8-25-13 thru 08/28/13 and checked out on the 08/28/13. Very pleased with the room I had on the 9th floor...bed was a sleep number bed and very comfortable. My room which was a 2 room suite, was very comfortable, air unit worked liked a dream, due to the hot weather Branson was experiencing. My room had a Jacuzzi hot tube which was a pleasant surprise I hadn't expected. I give the Radisson staff a 5 stars in my book. Thanks for the enjoyable stay which was for business but was also like a vacation for me as well. Again thanks.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 9th floor have a really good view of Branson. Were also very quite.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
It was such a pleasure having your group stay with us! I was so pleased to hear you enjoyed your suite and rated us 5 stars! We really do want all of our guests to have a perfect stay. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
Chattanooga, OK
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay at the Radisson. It was clean and well kept and despite it being a holiday weekend there was plenty of parking and nothing inside the hotel was too congested. They have sleep number beds, which we love and have one at home, but the controls had been damaged by heavy use over the years. We really had to press the buttons hard to get it to work, but once we got everything set, it was perfect.

Breakfast was not included and was 10.95 per person. The buffet was small, but tasty. There is a cheaper breakfast buffet down the street at Starvin Marvin's with a better selection. In a pinch, though, the hotel breakfast wasn't bad.

There wasn't a refrigerator or microwave in the room, which was disappointing.

Tip: Sleep Number beds are either great or horrible, knowing how to setup your bed helps. Air it all way up (Ours already was) and decrease the volume until you find the setting that fits you. It might take a couple tries to get it just right.

All in all, we'd stay there again if for no other reason than the Sleep Number beds.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for staying with us! You are correct, you either love or hate the Sleep Number Beds, but we offer those or pillow top mattresses for those guests who do not like them. We are in the process of lowering the prices for our buffet, so the next time you visit you will be pleasantly surprised! Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Arrived on a Thursday. Book 2 rooms on priceline. Check-in was fast. They gave us two adjoining rooms with double beds. The staff was very accommodating. The rooms were clean. It was quiet, but we were there during the week. Not far from Branson Landing.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! As you mentioned we have an ideal location, right in the middle of all the major attractions! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Hotel is in the middle of everything! Check in took a little long but that was due to the guests and not the hotel staff. I reserved a few months in advance through my Club Carlson Membership. I received a great price and when I got to checkin they had already given me an upgraded room. Thanks!
The whole staff was great, our housekeeper did a great job everyday.
The next morning we explored the area and stopped at a local restaurant to eat lunch, it didn't appear clean so we went to another place, same scenario. So we headed back to the Radisson and had lunch at the WildWood, it was clean, the food was good and service was awesome.
Look, this Hotel isn't new but they keep it clean, it smells good and the people are great.
We stayed 3 nights and it was a great place to call home.

Room Tip: Become a member of Club Carlson, you will thank yourself for the special treatment.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the kind review! I also think we have the best people working for us anywhere! I am glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast, it is definitely the best in town! We do hope to see you again on your next trip to Branson!
Iowa
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Cons :Very expensive place to not serve any type of breakfast. The sleep number beds were horrible. Seriously like sing a cheap blow up air mattress! Bathroom was very tiny also.
Pros: decent location, and the pool was pretty neat also. The rooms also seemed pretty clean.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! Because we are a full service hotel with restaurants on site we do not offer free breakfast, but we do have one of the best buffets in town! We do also have rooms with luxury pillow top mattresses for those individuals (including myself!) who do not like the Sleep Number Beds. We do appreciate your business and I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Branson!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I with another couple made the trip to Branson to see the live entertainment. We arrived on a Tuesday afternoon and left on Friday morning. We were able to see 7 live shows in the two days and one evening we were in Branson. All of the shows are much like Las Vegas shows at half or a third the prices. They performances last much longer than similar live shows in other cities. The shows are geared to families and adults without the sleaziness of similar shows in other locations. If you are looking for quality entertainment at a reasonable price, Branson is the place to go.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks for the kind review! We are truly blessed to have so many high quality, family friendly shows just as you mentioned. Branson is truly a value conscious vacation spot! Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us!
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Very nice place to stay in the middle of the main strip of town!! Rooms are large and very clean... Hotel staff very friendly and helpful!!! I would stay at the Radisson in Branson again!!! Pool and hot tub area was also very clean and nice!!! Was always stocked with clean towels!!!! Loved it!!!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us! I was so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay! You can count on us to provide the same high standards of cleanliness and service every time you visit! Please come see us again soon!