“The location is good, but the food is not”

Radisson Hotel Branson
Ranked #29 of 133 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The central location with access to both the yellow route and 76 is nice, but grab your meal out. The service in the bar was extremely slow and we were just there for a beer and nachos. The nachos were chips and ballpark cheese, a big disappointment. Breakfast was a buffet, complimentary because our check-in process took so long, it is was pretty basic with better service. The room was clean and we slept okay in spite of the children running above our heads until 2 a.m. But the best recommendation is to take the elevator, we used the stairs from the main lobby to the bar and the stairs were gross. Not sure they have been vacuumed in a year. The next morning when they cleaned the lobby I thought for sure they would do the stairs, no such luck. Still dirty. We will not stay here next time we are in town, and it a few times a year.

Room Tip: Top floor doesn't allow kids running above you all night.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. We do have an excellent location! We greatly appreciate your feedback on how we can improve as well. The stairwell you mentioned is vacuumed at least once per day, but I apologize it wasn't clean when you used it. I am happy to announce this week we have hired an incredible Restaurant Manager, and next week we will be adding a well-known Executive Chef to our team! We will be immediately implements a whole new menu offering some of the best values in town. I do hope you will visit us again so we can earn your loyalty!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,644)

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Our room was lovely and most importantly... clean ! The staff were all very hospitable and always visible for questions, directions or just a simple cordial greeting. We used a hospitality room for get togethers and a staff member was accessible for whatever we needed. My only negative response would be the AC/ heater units were noisy, blew a lot of air up into drapes & out into room and hard to regulate which made sleeping a bit difficult a few nights.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff and cleanliness! Please feel free to let us know while you are here if there is anything (including a noisy AC) that we can do to make your stay more enjoyable. Please come and see us again soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Double bed room on 3rd floor. Considering this is a 3 star hotel and the price per night I was not overly impressed. The room was clean, so this made me happy. But otherwise a standard size room. With two adults in a double bed the sleep number bad did not work well for us. I would prefer a pillow top or memory foam any night. The bathroom is very small. The bathroom door had wood missing off the bottom and comed seat had plastic peeling off. The flat screen tv is nice. Would stay again but only if the price was right!

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. I do appreciate you noting our cleanliness, we definitely pride ourselves in that regard! I would like to make you aware we do offer rooms with luxurious pillow top mattresses as well. We also offer corner rooms and 3 types of suites with offer an abundance of room to stretch out in! Please let me know when you will be in town next and I will provide you with a complimentary upgrade to one of our newly renovated suites!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I spent the most recent weekend at the Radisson Hotel Branson. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Branson area! The hotel building and grounds were impeccable. The staff was so friendly and helpful! I will definitely be staying here if I have the opportunity to visit Branson again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for the kind review! You can continue to count on us to have the friendliest associates and the cleanest rooms in town. Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Our stay at the Raddison has been trouble free- we have found the staff to all be courteous and helpful. My only issue is I have children wanting to swim and the pool just isn't large enough to accommodate this many guests. We have waited until the pool wasn't so busy- but in four days- we haven't found a time when its not crowded. Not a major issue (like there's nothing to do in Branson right!) but it would be nice to have a pool large enough to accommodate this many travelers.

Room Tip: Friendly and helpful staff- but if you plan to swim- expect it to be crowded.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for the kind review regarding our staff. They are indeed the finest people in town! During the warm summer months, our pool is indeed crowded, and I am very sorry you did not get to use it as much as you would've liked. I understand the frustration with regards to that situation and I hope you will continue to stay with us, we would love to count you as one of our loyal guests!

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed here in the past. Good location off the strip. They were out of shampoo, had to go to Walmart. Offered us extra conditioner. People very nice., room clean. Husband likes it cold, me not so much. Extra blankets available in room

• Stayed: July 2013

I am terribly sorry to hear you did not receive any shampoo! That is definitely our mistake and I hope you can forgive us. Please come stay with us again and I will be glad to offer you a complimentary upgrade to one of our finest suites. We appreciate your business and would like another chance to win your loyalty.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We and our family has stayed at the Radisson Hotel Branson several times now. One of the staff helped me provide a night for our daughter and S-n-L for the first night of their honeymoon. Turned out great even though they arrived late. My wife and I received an upgrade to a suite, ninth floor, for our 37 anniversary last year, that was great. The staff is very proficient and friendly except for the few that speak broken English, embarrassed I think. We have use the pool, exercise room, and hot tub and that was good. My only complaint is that TOO many people now know about this high quality hotel in the heart of Branson.

Room Tip: If you are a member of the Carlson club, you often receive a free upgrade at no charge, determined b...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am pleased to hear so enjoyed your stay so much! I hope you had a fantastic anniversary! We love to celebrate special occasions with our guests and provide complimentary upgrades whenever possible. We hope we will see you again on your next trip to Branson!