“Clean & Friendly”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bristow
“Clean & Friendly”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We have stayed twice at the Radisson in Branson and would definitely stay again. The staff at the check-in and the cleaning staff have always greeted us in a friendly, courteous manner. The rooms have always been clean and smell fresh! We stayed at a Radisson on Daytona Beach as well, and again everything and everybody was very nice!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind review! We take great pride in our incredible staff and the cleanliness of our rooms. Thank you for your business, and you can continue to count on us to provide the best lodging facility in town!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Florida
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at this large hotel and found the location, staff, entertainment options and room to be excellent in all regards. I would highly recommend this facility to those visiting Branson for leisure or business. We met a couple in the parking lot walking their small dog and they advised they cancelled a stay at a Branson resort to stay at this radisson soley due to the pet policy of the Radisson.
The free internt stations are lighting fast and always seemed available which helps in reviewing travel information and printing boarding passes.
We arrived very late (like 2 AM) and found our room still reserved. We were granted a late check out the day of departure which allowed us to see one more show without worrying about our luggage.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel offer more views.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Here at the Radisson, our philosophy is "Yes I Can!" I am glad to hear we were able to exceed your expectations! Our business is greatly appreciated, and I hope we get to have you as our guest again soon!
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

The room was nice and clean, but for the money, I would expect a larger bathroom. It is only big enough for a person to shower and get ready. It would been nice had they had a divider berween the sink and shower/stool. There was not a refrig or microwave. It does have a sleepnumber bed in room and that was interesting.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experiences. We always strive to our guests unparalleled value at an excellent price. Being one of the only full service hotels in town, we offer a great value through our amenities such as premium in-room amenities, concierge services, complimentary bell service, our restaurant and full service bar. We also have a variety of rooms with different mattress types and bathroom sizes in attempt to please the different wants and needs of our guests. I hope you will give us another try the next time you are in Branson. I know we can earn your loyalty!
Muskogee, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was looking for a very special place for a girls weekend to celebrate my best friends birthday and treat her to something really special. I was extremely disappointed. While the staff and the people at the front desk are simply delightful and most helpful (absolutely NO complaints there), this hotel room is NOT up to 3 1/2 star quality. I decided to stay a 2nd night and called other places such as Holiday Inn Express. The bathroom was ridiculously small, barely large enough for one person to maneuver around comfortably. The bed was not comfortable. The room was worn and the chair in the room was so dirty I would not sit or lay anything on it. On a positive note, the jacuzzi stayed opened to adults until 2 pm, when most other hotels indoor jacuzzis are closed by the time shows in Branson have let out. All in all, for the money, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone looking and expecting 3 1/2 star quality, you WILL be disappointed. I would not stay here again even at a much cheaper rate.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. I do greatly appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff, they are indeed awesome! As one of the finest full service hotels in Branson, we strive to offer maximum value to all of our guests. We have various types of rooms (with different size bathrooms) with choices of mattress types. We know our guests have individual preferences and we do our best to accommodate them. We have the finest amenities from Cuisinart coffee makers and 37" flat panel TV's to our full service restaurant and lounge, concierge and bell service. I hope you will give us another chance to win your loyalty!
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We booked a weekend a month ahead as it was to be memorial day weekend. My husband and I and another couple booked two king rooms (My husband is 6'3 and hers is 6'5 so its very obvious we need king beds) we arrived at noon on Friday, May 24th. We were then escorted to our two rooms with two full size beds. Our husbands went to immediatly correct the situation only to be told that we had booked 'what we got.' My husband KNOWS what size bed he needs and secondly I was sitting beside him when he booked the rooms. Needless to say, we all slept in seperate beds. What a fun vacation. Not. Second issue, we had no air conditioning all weekend. It was turned on before we went to dinner and when we returned my husband went and asked what he needed to do to get the air on.. He was told maintenance would be right up. They never showed. By this time I already had a well formulated opinion of this hotel. We spent the next day and a half as peacfully as possible. When check out time arrived all four of us went down together. When asked how our stay was we all said horrible. We told of our issue with the beds and were again told thats 'what we booked' that when we had reserved the room there were king rooms available but it was not noted in our reservation. Wow! So we pay for your employees error. Awsome business management. She then proceeded to tell us that it was first come first serve. By this time we were all ready to leave and never look back. My husband and I average 2 trips to Branson per month. And we will never ever stay here again. If it had not been for the plesent company we were with the weekend would have been ruined. We would have left after the first night but everywhere else was booked. Before thinking that these occurences were simply a result of the busy weekend, let me ask, is it not important to leave a good impression, especially under busy, stressful circumstances such as this? Yes. It is. And they handled it poorly. I have stayed at much nicer hotels in Branson but decided to give this one a shot. This is our friends second horrible experience at a Raddisson and it leads me to believe that this is all a result of poor management from above. That or they all hire the same type of people. Either way they have left a horrible taste in our mouths. Hopefully this review will save someone else from a miserable wasted weekend.

• Stayed May 2013
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
As one of the finest hotels in town, I assure you we go above and beyond to ensure the satisfaction of our guests. Unfortunately your reservations were made for double beds, and I sincerely apologize if you had any difficulty in booking the type of room you desired. It was indeed a busy weekend and had we any king rooms available it would have been our pleasure to change rooms for you. We want to make this right for you, and hope you will give us another chance to win your loyalty.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I prefer the Hiltons in Branson, but this is a good 2nd choice. We booked last minute over the holiday weekend so there was little availability elsewhere which is why we chose this one. Room was nice enough, seemed updated, bathroom VERY small, pool pretty small but ok for what we needed. Kid friendly, with Disney channel on the TV. Several restaurants in the basement but we didn't eat there. Great Branson location, near the strip (but not on it).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! It was a pleasure to have you as our guests. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Branson!
Gary, Indiana
Reviewed May 17, 2013

ok first hotel in a long time that was not for business. outstanding stay all around excellent food rooms lobby and grounds the staff was top notch friendly and knowledgeable of the area sent us to good food and good times. only downfall to the stay is i slept in my first sleep number bed i wont be buying one of those not impressed. we are planning another trip to branson in june probably stay there again but i will ask if they have rooms with regular beds... just my preference.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Branson, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I was very pleased to hear that everything with your stay exceeded your expectations. We completely understand some of our guests do not like sleep number beds, and other people swear by them, so we offer both to make sure everyone is satisfied! We will definitely book you a room next time with one of our new luxury pillow top mattresses! Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!