Review Highlights
Fantastic show!!!!!

Reviewed November 27, 2015
egp44
Indianapolis, IN
Good show but was expecting Irish music

The performers were very talented and will undoubtedly have successful careers in the profession... read more

Reviewed May 30, 2016

from $35.00
from $42.48
from $30.50
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 2, 2015

The singing was outstanding, a 5+. However, the sight lines in the theatre are poor. This was the Christmas show. There were little, if any costume or stage changes for the entire show.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank michigan193
Reviewed November 27, 2015

I saw this show and loved it. When we went back the next year, this was the first show I wanted tickets for. I was so disappointed to find out they were gone and replaced by the Te nors/Celtic Ladies show. Why do they mess with success!!!!????? I listened to the short video of this show and completely turned off. The Ladies were very shrill and it grated on my nerves. I will pass on this show and just hope for the return of the 12 Tenors. Am thankful I bought one of their CDs.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed November 9, 2015

The performers were professional and talented. My only disappointment was that this was advertised as an Irish show and it was more of a variety show. I would say that about 1/4 was Irish, 1/2 variety and the other 1/4 was Christmas.

Reviewed October 25, 2015

The Twelve Irish Tenors show was replaced by the Dublin's Irish Tenors and the Celtic Ladies at the King's Castle Theatre. Now at a show with this name, you would think you would be hearing Irish and Celtic music. Well we did for about one quarter of the show. I was very disappointed in this show. The singers were great with very good voices, but I wasn't ready for Celtic Ladies singing Moon River, Mo-town and Ella Fitzgerald songs at this show. One quarter of their show was performing opera which was better than the Moon River stuff. I did really enjoy the Irish and Celtic songs they did sing, I just wish that their show would have been 3 quarters Irish and Celtic music and the other quarter the opera. BTW, I love Irish and Celtic music! I would NOT go back!

Reviewed October 14, 2015

This show is not nearly as good as the Twelve Irish Tenors who used to perform in Branson. This is not called The Twelve Irish Tenors anymore. It is Dublin's Irish tenors and the Celtic ladies. Most of the songs and acts are more of a variety show. One of the lead singers wasn't even Irish! This show should be advertised differently so that you can expect the type of show it really is and not be disappointed as my husband and I were.