Review Highlights
Excellent talent

Been wanting to attend so decided to do so. We would do so again. All were neither Irish or... read more

Reviewed December 28, 2015
Edwin A
Decatur, Ill
Fantastic show!!!!!

I saw this show and loved it. When we went back the next year, this was the first show I wanted... read more

Reviewed November 27, 2015

from $35.00
from $42.48
from $30.50
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 25, 2015

The Twelve Irish Tenors show was replaced by the Dublin's Irish Tenors and the Celtic Ladies at the King's Castle Theatre. Now at a show with this name, you would think you would be hearing Irish and Celtic music. Well we did for about one quarter of the show. I was very disappointed in this show. The singers were great with very good voices, but I wasn't ready for Celtic Ladies singing Moon River, Mo-town and Ella Fitzgerald songs at this show. One quarter of their show was performing opera which was better than the Moon River stuff. I did really enjoy the Irish and Celtic songs they did sing, I just wish that their show would have been 3 quarters Irish and Celtic music and the other quarter the opera. BTW, I love Irish and Celtic music! I would NOT go back!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed October 14, 2015

This show is not nearly as good as the Twelve Irish Tenors who used to perform in Branson. This is not called The Twelve Irish Tenors anymore. It is Dublin's Irish tenors and the Celtic ladies. Most of the songs and acts are more of a variety show. One of the lead singers wasn't even Irish! This show should be advertised differently so that you can expect the type of show it really is and not be disappointed as my husband and I were.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 14, 2015

I thought the performers were talented and did a good performance, but not what was advertised. I was expecting more Irish and Celtic. Perhaps advertising should be corrected.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

Hard to know where to begin. The "Irish Tenors" sang most of the music very well. The Celtic ladies were very talented. As far as the opera music part of the show, TERRIBLE! It sounded forced! Just not what I thought it should be for the price of the tics!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

Not the show that was advertised. These were the same singers who did the Puttin on the Ritz show, not Irish. We left at intermission but should have left earlier. Don't waste 2 hours of your life here.

Date of experience: August 2015