“Wonderful! Superb! Sublime!”

Twelve Irish Tenors
Ranked #90 of 156 Concerts & Shows in Branson
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The Christmas Show was outstanding! The musical quality was superb! I was extremely sorry to learn that the format for this show is changing in 2014. It is so rare to hear such tenor vocal quality and I wish that it was not changing to a combination of male and female performers. The teenagers, who were with me, were electrified by the dancing and singing of these young men!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Wonderful show with a variety of music by twelve young men of Irish descent. They sing and dance with beautiful harmonies. An absolutely delightful way to spend two hours. That's the good news, the bad news is they will not be performing the show in the 2014 season. They are switching to a group of men and women. Will miss the tenors and hope the new show is a success.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Great show. We saw the Christmas show. Very beautifully done. Energetic & electrifying. The tenors seemed to be very close there inter action was great. Needs to be on your "Must See" list!

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

We went to see The Twelve Irish Tenors Christmas show this week and it was great.
We have been to their regular show many times but this was the first time to their Christmas show.
All I can say is what a great show.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We chose this show because it was one of the few available on a Tuesday night. It seemed that there were a least some pre-recorded voices. I don't know if the tenors themselves were lip-synching, but my wife and I thought that there was some of that being used. The jokes were bad and I'm not sure if some of the antics were because they were trying too hard or not trying at all. We saw "Six" the next evening and this show really suffered in comparison. It isn't a show that I would recommend.

1  Thank Mark E