Review Highlights
Excellent talent

Been wanting to attend so decided to do so. We would do so again. All were neither Irish or... read more

Reviewed December 28, 2015
Edwin A
Decatur, Ill
Fantastic show!!!!!

I saw this show and loved it. When we went back the next year, this was the first show I wanted... read more

Reviewed November 27, 2015

from $35.00
from $43.00
from $42.48
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 26, 2013

From Italian opera to Phantom of the Opera, from Barry Manilow to "Queen", from Danny Boy to the Beatles--what a show! Of course--the eye candy is also appreciated--nice-looking men. Surprisingly, three (?) of the tenors are Irish-American. These guys are athletic performers and their voices range from soft to powerfully thunderous! It was our first show in Branson, but it was the best show we saw in Branson.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Whatever music you enjoy - from opera to rock and back again - they have something for you in this show. A bit of dance, a bit of humor, but mostly just wonderful voices. I was glad they did a few "Irish" songs because I love them, but the program had a lot of variety. Going from "Danny Boy" to "Les Mis" to the Beatles and Queen really kept the program moving. Two enjoyable hours.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Enjoyed the program they put on very much. I would recommend that every one attend this program. Everyone in attendance enjoyed the program.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We loved this show! The singers all had excellent voices and were ultimately energetic. If you are desirous of a 100% Irish musical fare, don't go. They have a wide variety of music and some insane dancing!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

These guys can sing. The vocals are spot on. The talent represented is amazing. Finally, there is just enough comedy and personable comradery among the performers to you in and make you feel like part of a big, happy, musical family. There were several of these guys I would have liked bring home and adopt into my family. There would never be a dull moment!