Buckets N Boards Comedy Percussion Show

from $44.69
More Info
from $36.75
More Info
All reviews these guys disney cruise boo yah all ages whole family high energy laughed so hard tap dancing clean fun kids and adults non stop audience interaction entire show great family entertainment talented musicians lots of fun two hours
Reviewed 1 week ago

These guys are wacky and will make you smile and laugh. They are two talented guys tha have great rhythm and stage presence together. It is show for people of all ages. Can't wait to see them again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Top-Notch comedy mixed with musical performances, THEN add the buckets they pound on. What a show. We'll be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Saw them twice on our Disney Cruise. My kids loved them. There adult show was awesome too. Very talented and Funny guys. Would definitely go see them I'd you can. Thanks Matt and Garreth.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When with my son, daughter in-law and the grandkids. Wasn't sure how the kiddos would like the show sometimes they don't sit still awhile. The kiddos thought this was the best show ever they laughed and clapped through the entire show. The kiddos are 4 and 5 years old. Will highly recommend this show for families with kids for a fun evening.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Great show, good music, good history the only show so far that the lead came out early and played stump the chump. Don't miss this one.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

We saw Buckets N Boards on a Disney Cruise several years ago and never seemed to be on the same sailing with them. When we went to board for our last cruise, we spotted their equipment being loaded and all celebrated. They also held a class for learning to drum and tap. We love seeing and interacting with them. They are both very personable and great with kids. Always a great show!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Saw them on a Disney Cruise! They are so GREAT!!!! So funny, talented and interactive! We loved them! A must see!

Reviewed September 9, 2018

We just saw these guys on the Disney Fantasy. They are fantastic and we love when they are on the ship. A must see.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to be on the Disney Wonder last week and saw Matt taking his fantastic shots of the Alaska scenery. I could have stalked him... I took the upper ground and decided to watch from afar but having seen Buckets and Boards show days before, I could have followed him all around the ship!!! I’m a fun loving person, I laugh often! But by god, their family show had me in fits! My cheeks hurt from laughing so much! Truly! Such humorous, spontaneous, highly talented , off the cuff lads with a natural way with kids chosen for the show. I cannot recommend them highly enough for a night of tummy aching humour!!! Well done to both of you!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

They are the best! Adults and kids alike love the show! We go every year! Cant wait to see them again.