“I-Knooooow!”

$34.34*
Ayo starring Voices of Glory at The Starlite Theatre
Ranked #5 of 158 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Buckets N Boards is a hilarious and high-energy show full of Amazing Percussion, Ridiculous Songs, An Incredible Variety of Musical Talents, Awesome Tap Dancing, And Good Clean Family Fun! Buckets N Boards will be starting their 6th season in Branson headlining for families at the Starlite Theatre, Spring Break in March and All Summer Long... The rest of the year BNB tours the country and is regarded as one of the Favorite and Most Requested acts on Disney Cruise Lines. Matthew Levingston and Gareth Sever have continued to entertain audiences young and old with their Delightfully Different Rhythm and Comedy Show. See you there in 2015!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Buckets 'n Boards, what can be said that hasn't been said yet! The show was great, well worth the money. These 2 (Matt and Gareth) have extraordinary talent. They will keep any ages engaged throughout the 2 hours. They are so personable that throughout intermission they are talking to fans and singing autographs. A must see for ALL!

1  Thank Travis2145

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Last Spring break I took my sons to see Buckets and Boards, and just knew my grandkids would love it as well. It is geared toward a younger audience, however the very witty jokes and spontaneous improvisations in the show makes it quite enjoyable for all ages. Trust me, Buckets and Boards is on its way to becoming one of Branson's "not to miss" shows.

1  Thank adnilnosnhoj
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I'm very glad we decided on this show with our two small children. Kids of all ages seemed to love it. It is non stop entertainment with singing, comedy, music, lights, etc. They have a brief intermission which gave my kids a little break. They also sold merchandise and visited with audience / took pictures with people during intermission and after the show. I was one the last person in line after the show and they stood and talked to us like they had all the time in the world. Super nice guys!! I will recommend this show to anyone I know.

1  Thank travelinglou
Reviewed January 27, 2013

BEST SHOW EVER! There were 14 in our party (aboard the Disney Fantasy) varying in age from 5-45 - We all loved every minute! And laughed so hard! We would go all the way to Branson just to see them again and will buy their DVD asap! Thanks B n B's for 3 great shows!!

2  Thank AMY82371
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Thank you guys for the great show that you put on this week on the Disney Fantasy. You were fun to watch and my daughter was excited to meet you. Nice touch to the show when the performers get personal with the audience.

1  Thank Blowdlicious