“Laugh Out Loud”

and up
Raiding the Country Vault
Ranked #5 of 156 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Buckets N Boards is a hilarious and high-energy show full of Amazing Percussion, Ridiculous Songs, An Incredible Variety of Musical Talents, Awesome Tap Dancing, And Good Clean Family Fun! Buckets N Boards will be starting their 6th season in Branson headlining for families at the Starlite Theatre, Spring Break in March and All Summer Long... The rest of the year BNB tours the country and is regarded as one of the Favorite and Most Requested acts on Disney Cruise Lines. Matthew Levingston and Gareth Sever have continued to entertain audiences young and old with their Delightfully Different Rhythm and Comedy Show. See you there in 2015!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We just got home from our Disney Fantasy Christmas cruise and Buckets N Boards was one of the highlights. My daughters, ages 7 and 9 loved the show. My husband and I laughed nonstop! Best laugh I have had all year! We got in the car to go home and the DVD was the first thing my girls watched on the drive home. They clearly put their heart and soul into their show. I hope they come to our area in the future, I would see them again and again!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This show is for boys and young children, but it will not do if you are looking for acutal music. It was entertaining.... and they do have a disney contract...like I said this show is very kid friendly.

1  Thank Livn2day4Him
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Funny and entertaining. Skeeter was good at Dolly he is great here. Don't miss this one. Check them out on y tube as well.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I don't know when I have been so amused and laughed so hard! These guys were awesome! I was afraid it would be too kid orientated for my 78 year old mother and me (I am 56), but it was wonderful. They put their heart and soul into that show. I would go see them where ever they were!

1  Thank debralee110
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This show is not just for kids , but also for all the people that are kids at heart.....These two gentlemen are very very talented and have an excellent show.
We were ready to watch and listen to them another hour or two but the show was over . (way too soon)
Such "clean-cut" , down to earth gentlemen.
Wish I could go on a Disney Cruise and see them perform there too.
Repeat show attendence will be a must.....
JL