“TALENTED YOUNG MEN”

$47.29*
The Texas Tenors
Ranked #5 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Buckets N Boards is a hilarious and high-energy show full of Amazing Percussion, Ridiculous Songs, An Incredible Variety of Musical Talents, Awesome Tap Dancing, And Good Clean Family Fun! Buckets N Boards will be starting their 6th season in Branson headlining for families at the Starlite Theatre, Spring Break in March and All Summer Long... The rest of the year BNB tours the country and is regarded as one of the Favorite and Most Requested acts on Disney Cruise Lines. Matthew Levingston and Gareth Sever have continued to entertain audiences young and old with their Delightfully Different Rhythm and Comedy Show. See you there in 2015!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Kansas City, Missouri
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“TALENTED YOUNG MEN”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This show is not just for kids , but also for all the people that are kids at heart.....These two gentlemen are very very talented and have an excellent show.
We were ready to watch and listen to them another hour or two but the show was over . (way too soon)
Such "clean-cut" , down to earth gentlemen.
Wish I could go on a Disney Cruise and see them perform there too.
Repeat show attendence will be a must.....
JL

Visited July 2012
1 Thank JL S

Muldrow, Oklahoma
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Family Fun!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This show is great for families! The guys that do the show are very funny and extremely talented. A wonderful show!

1 Thank dagizle
Kirbyville, Missouri
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Matt and Gareth are Awesome-Booyah!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Went with my in-laws and my son to the last show of the 2012 season (don't worry, the guys will be back next year) and I couldn't stop laughing. It was great! I've seen them before and they were good then, but they have obviously been working to become even better! Love the video intro...and the booger song...and the "Singing in the Rain" bit is one of my favorites. When Matt did "Impressions in a Bucket" I was temporarily unable to breathe due to laughing so hard.

Some people's inner children have died...so they don't like this show. But for most of us, it's a blast! Can't wait till next year!

Langley, Bc
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“OMG Too Funny!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I'd give it 6 Stars if I could! Just too funny! I laughed so much my face hurt. What a pair of goof-balls! Don't miss it.

Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“The Best family show”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

What can I say about Buckets and Boards? Their show is fantastic, a must see for everyone. Not only do they put on a fabulous family show, they make the audience feel like old friends. My 10 yr old son believes he is their #1 fan, and tells everyone about them. He watches their dvd at least three times a week. On a personal note, they made my son feel good about himself, which was something he really needed, as kids his age give him a hard time because they think he is "goofy". Thanks guys!! We will see your show every time we have the opportunity.

Visited June 2012