“good food nice show” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
“good food nice show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

went with family while on vacation, food was what you expect at shogun steakhouse, looked like they had a good selection of sushi, one of other people at our station asked for suggestion on sushi, and waitress was not very helpful, cook put on a good show, and food a good.

• Visited July 2013

indiana
“Good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

It was our sons birthday so he got to pick. We have had many different Japanese Steakhouses before and this one was just average. If it was my first time I would be disappointed. The Chef made friends with a group on the other end of the table which comes into play when it is time to give the food out you had ordered. My son ordered the Chicken and Shrimp, by the time he served my husband his chicken I made the comment that he does not have near enough chicken, he made the tiny amount left on the grill to my son and I not to mention he got 5 pieces of shrimp and maybe 12 pieces of chicken as his dinner. Across the table received almost a whole spatula full of chicken. I know this sounds kind of petty but when you spend a hundred dollars for dinner for 3 you are not expecting to walk out still hungry especially at a Japanese steakhouse. Would I recommend it, NO. Not worth it when you have so many other options.

Visited July 2013
Branson, Missouri, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great place for families!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I lived in Japan for three years and honestly this is the best hibachi place I have been to since returning to the states. I took my four year old son here and he loved the comedy that the chef took when adding "ketchup" and "soda pop" to the food!! The food was delicious and reasonably priced. We will definitely come back again and would recommend this to anyone coming into town for a cultural experience!

Visited March 2013
Salina, Kansas
“WOW for Branson!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Had Spicy Tuna roll and Smoked Salmon. REALLY GOOD! Sat the sushi bar and had a nice show from the sushi chef. Miso soup was hot and delicious. I would say that this visit surprised me in a GOOD WAY! Good service and quality sushi!

Visited April 2013
Columbia, Missouri
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had no wait and a great dinner on a Tuesday night at about 5:45. The chef put on quite a show, the food was plentiful and delicious, and the experience overall was well worth the money. Our dinner for four (two kids and two adults) was $60 before tip.

• Visited March 2013