“Unexpected surprise!”

The Branson Craft Mall
Ranked #29 of 171 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Branson Craft Mall and the Pickin Porch Grill, a unique Lunch & Dinner, Shopping & Entertainment experience all under one roof. Enjoy delicious Charbroiled Burgers, BBQ, Specialty Sandwiches, Catfish, Tacos, Hand Breaded Onion Rings, Gourmet Salads and more. Kids Menu available.(group pricing available) Also enjoy awesome homemade fudge, gourmet coffee and a wide variety of unique snacks, all in our Branson Fudge Co., Branson Coffee Co. & Hillbilly Nut & Fruit. Free samples! Enjoy music on our 'Pickin Porch' (select time and days). Enjoy shopping with our Crafters and Vendors, including rug weaving, silversmith, brass engraving,Dazzle Me Design apparel, leather work, nameology,handmade lye soap, stained glass & much, much more! Open 7 Days a Week You Got To See It!!!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Visited as part of a tour group and fully expected to spend my time in the lounge, but I was unexpectedly surprised. The people were friendly, and I enjoyed watching the artisans at work. I even lucked up on a stained glass dealer and managed to wipe out my Christmas list in under 10 minutes and $65.00 (for 6 people!). One of our group needed a suitcase, and we found one here that will work just great--under $20.00 compared to the almost triple the price at the regular retailers.

Those looking for "hillbilly crafters" might just want to stay away--except, you usually find what you expect to find.

Give his place a try. If you don't want to shop, you can buy a can of soda in the lounge for 35 cents, or watch television, or play some checkers. You might just be surprised at what you will find!

2  Thank TheresaPR

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I purchased a Bella Taylor purse, Halloween led light up picture frame, and a home made cute curling iron holder all for $65. I love craft malls and I come from California and they don't have these cute places

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The people were very friendly. Even though we didn't buy theater tickets from the lady at the booth, she was very helpful in finding us the very best place to stay in Branson. The place was full of nice crafts. it wasn't one of those Flea Market places, but had real on the spot craft people doing their thing. Enjoyed talking to the people about the craft making.

1  Thank Eddie F
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We really enjoyed visiting Branson Craft Mall. We were able to watch Gary Mortensen make a pottery vase and he explained to us the whole process which took some time and answered all our questions. I ended up buying one of his chicken baking dish which I tried already. My chicken came out great.

A suggestion I would like to make to TripAdvisor is to list Antique Shops in your list of attractions to see in a city or places near our location. It was my first time using Trip Advisor and it was really helpful on our trip. Thank you.

1  Thank Roxanna48
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I enjoy craft sales and my experience here was wonderful. Its was good to see artisanship from all different angles. You ll see clothing to wreaths and homemade candy to wood cutting. If you like crafting you must enjoy your time here. There is also a small stage unit inside where sometimes a gentlman is playing a guitar or something too so the environment is quite warm and inviting as well. Check it out.