“Expensive but one of the best in Branson” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Level 2 Steakhouse

Level 2 Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Level 2 Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 370 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Branson, MO
“Expensive but one of the best in Branson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Level 2 is the restaurant in the convention center Hilton downtown. The decor is formal and beautifully appointed. Perfect for a special evening. The service was excellent as you would expect for this kind of restaurant. Entrees were around $30 plus or minus and sides are extra. A three side sampler, served family style was $18. Shrimp cocktails are $14.50. We had the filet (cooked to a t and perfect in every way), chicken oscar (moist and an excellent choice) and pork tenderloin (unfortunately rather dry, and the worse choice of the three).

One of their unique choices is selecting your knife for the meal. If you dine here 5 times they put your name on a knife and it's given to you whenever you dine here. An interesting idea/. Overall I would highly recommend Level 2 as one of the best restaurants in Branson and the type of restaurant only found in major cities.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Branson, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

When ever there is a special occasion or something to go and celebrate for we always choose to eat at Level 2 Steakhouse! Its a classy dining experience with amazing choices on their menu! My favorite is the tuna appetizer.

Visited December 2013
Bourbon, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesomeness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband ages his own steaks and he typically is never satisfied when we eat out especially steak! But we were surprised and happy with both meals. Quality meal and good service. Pricy though but good. Anniversary splurge.

“Delish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Dinner at Level 2 was wonderful. Filet was tender and perfectly cooked...like butter. Pricey but worth the $$$. Knife ceremony was different but entertaining. All in all a very good meal in a lovely setting.

Monett
“Pass on the overpriced breakfast.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

We love going here for dinner but was not impressed by the service or the price of our breakfast. I asked for a egg whites frittata and my husband ordered the Eggs Benni and the girl whom didn't speak very good English said the Benni would take a while. My frittata came out and she said she was sorry that the computer messed up and they didn't see it was a egg whites and they made it with regular eggs PLUS it had mushrooms in it which I asked for them to not put them in the frittata. We had already waited so long I didn't want to mess with her taking it back. My toast was cold and my little glass of skim milk was over $3! And so was my husbands tea! Several people came in and were waiting for someone to seat them. . . no one to be found. One guy went to the kitchen where all the chatter was to get someone to help him. When we left there was another couple standing in the seating area waiting. I had to let our waitress know they were there. Crazy. Not going back for breakfast. Had wonderful dinners there before though.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank ThadH781

Been to Level 2 Steakhouse? Share your experiences!