“Excellent food. Try the berries and cream sponge cake dessert”
Review of Level 2 Steakhouse

Level 2 Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Level 2 Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Ahi and calamari appetizers were excellent. The wedge was average. The ribeye was good but not outstanding. Dessert was definitely worth it!

Nathan R, Manager at Level 2 Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thanks for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to post this.
The Warm Missouri Butter cake is truly an exceptional experience!

Nate Read CEC CCA
Director Food and Beverage

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great atmosphere in the bar. Very relaxing setting upbeat setting and music softly played in the background. We visited because we saw a $5 Hamburger Special in one of the Ad Mags for Branson.. The burger, bun, cheese, and bacon were the best. They also have some of the best Onion Rings around. They also have discounted burgers after 9pm. I will be back!!!

Nathan R, Manager at Level 2 Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thanks so much for the great compliments.

I am so happy that you enjoyed burger night at Level 2 Lounge.

Originally created for Monday night football, Burger night is still going strong. Tell all of your friends, and we will see you at Level 2 Lounge. You can also enjoy burger night and happy hour at Clear Lounge located off the main lobby at the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel.

Thanks again,

Nate Read CEC CCA
Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We celebrated our 9th anniversary at the Level 2 Steakhouse. We always go to a nice steakhouse for our anniversary. This has to be one of the best steakhouses we have been to. (Rivaling Ruth Chris' or Flemings). The decor is sleek and modern with beautiful black chandeliers and black and white pictures of old Hollywood stars. Very romantic.

The service: Top notch! Our waiter was friendly, knowledgeable and offered great suggestions. Our glasses were never empty and he took the time to ensure that we were satisfied.

Drinks: Plenty of mixed drinks to choose from and several beers on tap.

Appetizers: Do not miss the pan seared ahi tuna. The tuna was delicious, and the presentation was impressive. (Served on a block of pink Himayalan salt.) The calamari was excellent. Lightly fried to perfection.

Side: We ordered the asparagus with hollandaise sauce, the creamed spinach, and the garlic mashed potatoes. They were all good, however, the creamed spinach was very salty.

Steak: The filet mignon was cooked to a perfect medium rare with an amazing crust. The Level 2 Steakhouse has an impressive knife service. You choose your knife. After five visits, you have your name engraved on the knife of your choice.

This is one restaurant that I will return to whenever I am in the Branson area. It is not be missed.

Nathan R, Manager at Level 2 Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review of L2! You didn't miss a thing! Happy Anniversary, and I am glad that you chose us for your special occasion.

Take Care,

Director Food and Beverage

Reviewed July 8, 2013

While staying at the hilton. We decided to eat at level 2. When we arrived we waited for nearly ten minutes before our hostess even came to front desk to seat us. Afterwards it took about the same amount of time before we seen our sever before we could order or even get drinks. I ordered the kitchen sandwich. I have to give the cooks and chef behind this masterpiece five stars. Hands down best chicken sandwich I've had to date. If in Branson and love chicken don't miss this. It makes the less than great service and somewhat steep price well worth it.

Thank you for your review of L2. I very much appreciate the constructive criticism and honest feedback. I am very sorry that your service experience was not up to standard. I will follow up with our staff to address these issues. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our chicken club sandwich. I do agree that it is an excellent chicken sandwich. thanks again and please come join us for dinner as well.

Director of Food & Beverage

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went back to Level 2 recently and found it had improved nicely. Many items I found from my first visit were taken care of(knife selection etc.); had a nice steak cook to specification and served well by good wait staff, always a tough spot due to Branson's available work force.. Appetizers were a little weak but overall a pleasant visit and a much better value than some newer entrees on the dinning scene in Branson, like Table22.

Nathan R, Manager at Level 2 Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for the positive and constructive feedback. We strive to improve our operation on a daily basis. I am very pleased that we provided you with great service and food.

Director of Food and Beverage