“Much better than before....”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Level 2 Steakhouse

Level 2 Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Level 2 Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 369 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Much better than before....”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went back to Level 2 recently and found it had improved nicely. Many items I found from my first visit were taken care of(knife selection etc.); had a nice steak cook to specification and served well by good wait staff, always a tough spot due to Branson's available work force.. Appetizers were a little weak but overall a pleasant visit and a much better value than some newer entrees on the dinning scene in Branson, like Table22.

• Visited January 2013
Nathan R, Manager at Level 2 Steakhouse, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for the positive and constructive feedback. We strive to improve our operation on a daily basis. I am very pleased that we provided you with great service and food.

Branson, Missouri
“Great Steak”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food was good but I have had better. My wife had the special and she was impressed. The staff was very friendly. The restaurant was clean.

Visited December 2012
Nathan R, Manager at Level 2 Steakhouse, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of Level 2. We value all of our guests and appreciate the feedback. I would be very interested to hear more about your experience. Please feel free to contact me at 417.243.3440.

Thanks again,

Palm Coast, Florida
“"Fine Dining in Branson"”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The food was fantastic, the service was extremely attentive and the atmosphere is upscale. It is worth the price that you pay for the quality received.. Our appetizer of ahi tuna was served on a lighted salt block (see picture on the website). Excellent presentation! My husband and I both had fish; I had the salmon and my hubby had the swordfish; the salmon melts in your mouth. For dessert we shared the chocolate cake............to die for. It was the biggest piece of cake I have ever been served.........all 7 layers of it. And yes, we took most of it home in a box and had dessert for the rest of the week.

• Visited May 2013
Nathan R, Manager at Level 2 Steakhouse, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments. We strive to offer the freshest seafood in Southwest Missouri. Our tuna is presented on a himalayan salt block, and the chefs do an excellent job with the presentation. I will pass your compliments on to our chefs and staff.

Branson, Missouri
“Best Quality Restaurant in Branson!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is the type of restaurant that you go to if you want to have an amazing dinner. Yes, it is expensive, but worth every penny if you want top quality meal, services, and experience. It's unlikely that you will be able to dine here for less than $100 for two people. In my opinion it is the "best" restaurant in Branson. If you are on a budget you will want to skip this place because nothing about it is cheap. If you have a special occasion to celebrate this is a great choice!

The Ahi Tuna appetizer is amazing! Some of the best tuna I've ever had. The Wagyu steak is AMAZING! One of the best steaks in the entire country. The service and staff are very friendly and helpful. I've ate here a few times and I've never had a meal or service that wasn't up to par.

They have a wonderful knife presentation where they let you pick what type of steak knife you would like to use. After you have dined there 5 times they will engrave your name on your very own knife.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Eric S
Nathan R, Manager at Level 2 Steakhouse, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We agree with you and appreciate your support. I will pass on your praise to the rest of our team.

Branson, Missouri, United States
“Best ever!!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Everything about this is great!!! The service is wonderful the food is to die for and the atmosphere is so romantic and yet so different from any place in Branson or Springfield!!

• Visited April 2013
Nathan R, Manager at Level 2 Steakhouse, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for the great feedback.

I am very pleased that you enjoy L2. Come and see us again soon.

Take Care,