“Great Steak”
Review of Level 2 Steakhouse

Level 2 Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Level 2 Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 382 Restaurants in Branson
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food was good but I have had better. My wife had the special and she was impressed. The staff was very friendly. The restaurant was clean.

Nathan R, Manager at Level 2 Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of Level 2. We value all of our guests and appreciate the feedback. I would be very interested to hear more about your experience. Please feel free to contact me at 417.243.3440.

Thanks again,

There are newer reviews for Level 2 Steakhouse

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The food was fantastic, the service was extremely attentive and the atmosphere is upscale. It is worth the price that you pay for the quality received.. Our appetizer of ahi tuna was served on a lighted salt block (see picture on the website). Excellent presentation! My husband and I both had fish; I had the salmon and my hubby had the swordfish; the salmon melts in your mouth. For dessert we shared the chocolate cake............to die for. It was the biggest piece of cake I have ever been served.........all 7 layers of it. And yes, we took most of it home in a box and had dessert for the rest of the week.

Thank you for your positive comments. We strive to offer the freshest seafood in Southwest Missouri. Our tuna is presented on a himalayan salt block, and the chefs do an excellent job with the presentation. I will pass your compliments on to our chefs and staff.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is the type of restaurant that you go to if you want to have an amazing dinner. Yes, it is expensive, but worth every penny if you want top quality meal, services, and experience. It's unlikely that you will be able to dine here for less than $100 for two people. In my opinion it is the "best" restaurant in Branson. If you are on a budget you will want to skip this place because nothing about it is cheap. If you have a special occasion to celebrate this is a great choice!

The Ahi Tuna appetizer is amazing! Some of the best tuna I've ever had. The Wagyu steak is AMAZING! One of the best steaks in the entire country. The service and staff are very friendly and helpful. I've ate here a few times and I've never had a meal or service that wasn't up to par.

They have a wonderful knife presentation where they let you pick what type of steak knife you would like to use. After you have dined there 5 times they will engrave your name on your very own knife.

1  Thank Eric S
Nathan R, Manager at Level 2 Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We agree with you and appreciate your support. I will pass on your praise to the rest of our team.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Everything about this is great!!! The service is wonderful the food is to die for and the atmosphere is so romantic and yet so different from any place in Branson or Springfield!!

Nathan R, Manager at Level 2 Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for the great feedback.

I am very pleased that you enjoy L2. Come and see us again soon.

Take Care,

Nate Read CEC CCA
Director Food and Beverage

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a higher price goes along with the higher end environment, food and service. We didn't have reservations and they got us right in. The server was a bit distracted but took care of us. The food was excellent and very romantic. We will definately go back when our pocket book will allow.

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Glad that you could come and join us. We look forward to taking care of you again.

Nate Read CEC CCA