“Good Food, Good Service!”
Review of Shogun - CLOSED

Shogun
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We had lunch here during our trip to Branson. The food was good as was the service. Beverages were refilled before they were empty. I appreciate that as a diner. The only complaint I had was I thought they were a bit skimpy on their portions. Fun chef-he tossed the food to the kids to try to catch in their mouths!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My best friend live in Branson, therefore I have been to Shoguns several times. It's even better not that the bar isn't next door, it's a dining room now so you don't have to smell the smoke. They have added items to the menu like Bulgolgi, a Korean beef dish with veggies & rice. It is delicious! Our favorite rolls are the Heart Attack & The Dragon Roll.
The service is alway above & beyond when we go there, they remember us and welcome us back each time.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

A wonderful family restauarant. Everybody was friendly and the food was prepared in front of us and we all enjoyed it. Will go back.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Friendly staff and tasty food. I used the take out service, quick and good. Patrons at the resturant seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Every restaurant has a wait in Branson, so we were prepared for another long wait. But actually we didn't have to wait very long. We were seated fairly quickly and the ordering process and the chef coming out was fine in terms of the wait. The food was pretty good. Wasn't the best I've ever had, but we were tired of all the home cooking restaurants around and really were looking forward to this. The fillet and shrimp were excellent. We would probably go back again.

2  Thank hendersonmom