“HORRIBLE SERVICE!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

The last two trips to Old Chicago at the Landing has left a bad taste in my mouth. Last weekend I had family from out of town and wanted to eat at the Landing outside. I almost didnt even try Old Chicago because the last time my husband and I tried to get a table there we ended up leaving because of the rude hostess. But this time we thought maybe it would be someone new. We walk in with a group of 8 and wanted to be seated outside. Keep in mind all the restaurants at the Landing were full and they were almost completely empty (first sign). The hostess first told us we would have to wait to be seated outside and would not give us a timeframe - so we decided to just stay inside - we were then told they would have to split our table up. Then we decided to just wait for the outside again - this hostess gave us every excuse in the book why she could not give us a timeframe for our wait - keep in mind ONCE again they were not FULL at all. We ended up leaving and going to Waxy O'Sheas - ate outside - they were full but we still had a great staff and prompt service and the food was excellent! No wonder Old Chicago is always empty - they obviously do not have a staff that cares. There are plenty of dining choices in Branson and I would highly suggest you do NOT go to Old Chicago. The service is horrible and the food isnt near as great as some other places on the Landing!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Really enjoyed the pizza, outside on a park bench. We ordered a pizza and the bartender brought it out in a to go box. Obviously he didn't want us there. He also didn't get us drinks.

The pizza was awesome though.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Had the 10 piece buffalo wings and they were good also ordered a pepperoni pizza on 1 side and pepperoni and Italian sausage with mushrooms on the other deep dish. Pizza was good and not drowned with sauce or not enough. Although the pizza could of had more pepperoni ( 2 pieces on a slice ) as far as pizza goes on a scale from 1 to 10 I would say a solid 7.
Good location down on Branson landing plenty of TV's to watch sports on from all tables.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Okay...my fault for craving Chicago pizza in Branson. I was setting myself up for a disappointing experience. But, this is not even close to a Chicago Deep Dish pizza. And, the salad was terrible...along with sitting too long for adult beverage refills. And, they were not busy! Final issue is that I specifically asked for a seat to watch the Cardinal baseball game...then someone changed the channel...Really?

Reviewed September 3, 2013

They serve about 100 different beers here but you can spend over $5 a beer though. So be careful of that. Note that another good option would be to go to a new liquor store called Macadoodles across the street from the landing (north end). They have everything!! Anyway, I got a chicken parmesan. It was excellent. They also have awesome appetizers (this can be a good way to save some money with a big group of people, just order 3 different appetizers). Their servers are friendly and attentive.