“Don't miss this show!”

and up
The Dutton Family Theater
Ranked #8 of 167 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Dutton family puts on a musical extravaganza featuring everything from Bluegrass and gospel to country and rock 'n roll.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss this show!”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I have been to many shows in Branson, but this one was by far the best I have seen yet. Very upbeat, lots of variety, superb talent, funny and overall very entertaining. Even their concessions were reasonably priced! I would recommend this show to anyone wanting a great experience.

Delaware, Ohio, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“It was ok but dont think I would go back to see it again like other shows I seen”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

The music was pretty good just not enough variety in their show for me.I like music but also comedy incorporated like the presleys or balbknobbers..the kids were good an cute ..just wish they had alittle more laughter an wasnt so serious the whole show.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tammy S
Winnipeg, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Our family's favorite show in Branson”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Myself, my husband and our two girls, aged 9 and 11 all loved this show! The girls especially enjoyed Julio (he was so funny). Everything about this show was enjoyable and I would recommend it to people of all ages. Definitely a fun and family friendly show. The 5 siblings are extremely gifted musicians and are so down-to-earth and friendly if you get a chance to talk to them after the show. If we are ever back to Branson, we'd go again in a heartbeat.

Indianapolis, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
“Chuck Wolfe”
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

This was the most entertaining show I have ever seen. I have seen shows in Las Vegas, Branson, and on broadway.

Spring Branch, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Talented family”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

This is a great family show. So much talent. A good variety of music and instruments. The children were all adorable and talented.