“Our favorite show !!”

and up
The Dutton Family Theater
Ranked #7 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Dutton family puts on a musical extravaganza featuring everything from Bluegrass and gospel to country and rock 'n roll.
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Once again we are in Branson taking in many shows. The Dutton Family has been our favorite in the past. While we have enjoyed many of the other shows, this is still our favorite this year.
The talent is just outstanding from every single member of this family. We have never heard better fiddle playing They all play multiple instruments. They do a variety of music during the show to appeal to everyone. They tell a little of their growing up years. Their Mom and Dad are still involved in a show just a little.

We can tell that this will always be a show we attend when we go to Branson. We just wouldn't miss it.

There are newer reviews for The Dutton Family Theater

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is a must see when in Branson MO or in Mesa AZ their winter home. Very Entertaining, a wonderful family show the best and superb violin fiddle group and vocalist in Branson. This family Was on America's Got Talent and have been to several countries Around the World also to Samoa. JULIO. Will. Make you laugh at every appearance !!! Very talented. Family and show... This is a MUST SEE !

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband won a 3 day 2 night trip to Branson, MO at the Dutton Inn along with tickets to see The Duttons back in May 2013 through his job. We finally were able to schedule this much needed get-a-way for September 6th through the 8th. Yes, this past weekend Don and I stayed at the Dutton Inn and on Saturday night we saw The Duttons for the first time. I have been to Branson off and on since 1992 and I can assure that I have never… yes never… been more entertained and or excited to watch you all perform! Since I have seen many shows on the strip through the years, I personally was apprehensive about the content of your show… since many shows are full of “country music”, and my husband is not a great fan of country music, I was afraid he would be disappointed. I waited for that to happen and I can assure you that it NEVER happened and in fact, we interacted throughout the show with stomping our feet and clapping our hands along with singing to the music. We were truly entertained and we thank THE DUTTONS from the bottom of our hearts. THEY are all amazing and have a wonderful and exciting family. I was brought to tears when the children joined in on the stage! We Will Be Back! Yes… again and again! BTW… we will stay at the Dutton Inn as well! Very nice and comfortable rooms with great hospitality! God Bless you all! FYI… the fudge is to die for! YUM!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a talented family and they definitely have the "cute" factor going with all the kids in the show. We did enjoy the show but not as much as the others we went to while in town. I wish they had stuck more to their roots and did what made them famous. They did no clogging and very little bluegrass, they tried to do to much variety so there was very little of any style you liked. I would have gave the show 4 stars if it wasn't for their parking lot attendant who was on of the biggest jerks I have ever met in my life!!!! There is no sense in anyone being this rude and hateful to their customers, he should not be working with the public!!!!!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The Duttons have talent... but their show is getting old. I've seen it MANY times and it never really changes. plus the Duttons are nice people, but it's obvious that it's only because it's their job... I saw Jonathan out in another theatre and he wasn't as friendly as after the show, so that made it clear...