“great time”

and up
The Dutton Family Theater
Ranked #7 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Dutton family puts on a musical extravaganza featuring everything from Bluegrass and gospel to country and rock 'n roll.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I myself didnt expect to have a great time, I really didnt think my kids would like it, but I was really surprised. It was great, my kids actually liked it more than me.

There are newer reviews for The Dutton Family Theater

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We have seen this show many times and really enjoy it. So much energy-makes you tired just watching them. Like fiddle and dance and song? You will like the Duttons.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

What a family. Name a stringed instrument they cannot play. Mom and Dad Dutton still play with 5 of their kids. Plus you get a special visit from cousin Julio. Great music, clean comedy, and a visit from south of the border. What more can you ask for?

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Duttons is one of the best shows in Branson that I would highly recommend. After seeing their show, I could see why they were finalists on "America's Got Talent" a few years ago. They play a variety of instruments very well which will give you a lot of pleasure.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Family show, too many kids while cute really don't have professional ability. Another show showing off their children, like going to someones house and looking at family pix

3  Thank Jim O