“Marco polo fabulous!!”

White House Theatre
Ranked #97 of 174 things to do in Branson
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is by far the best show in Branson its a must see! I could watch this over and over again. Great Job!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"teens"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Noticed one negative review. Just a few comments about that. The wig worn reflects what people actually wore back then. It's not intended to look like a current hair styles. The clothing reflects what people wore and still wear in China. (we just returned from 5 years living there) You will see much of the same hair and clothing today in many places in China. It is their heritage - not ours. I re-checked my brochures and the website page from last fall (yes you can save them) and 3 of them specifically say there is no speaking or singing during the performance.
Now about the meal. We got the meal during a 'dress rehersal' of the food service. It was maybe a 3 star out of 10. Really not worth the extra money. Plus back home I can get the same meal for about $5 and it tastes much better.
Now about the show? It is an excellent exposure to current Chinese entertainment. If you travel to China with a tour group you will probably see this type of dance and music several times. In the larger metro areas this is a weekly event. The dancing is very very good. If you don't enjoy watching two hours of dancing then don't go. You will write another bad review. But if you can take two hours of it then go. We did and we loved it.

1  Thank blankandson .
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I loved this show! Good music and very funny!!We would definitely like to see it again!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Horrible horrible, horrible show ever! It was disappointing to say the least. The brochure doesn't mention that it's singing only! No speaking just crappy singing. The costumes were terrible. Marco's wig looked like it came from a dumpster. The dancing was so pitiful one scene supposedly were Marco and another man was fighting actually looked like they were lovers making out. And the so called acrobatics were dancers and literally lasted only seconds. The food was not good, under cooked peas, and over cooked meat!! Terrible! My husband and I could not believe just how bad this show was! In fact it was so bad it seemed like a farce. We had to laugh to keep from being upset. This was an expensive over rated farce!!!

1  Thank Jadediamond2012
See more reviews
Reviewed October 21, 2013

What a great comedy show!! Paul's humor and wit were fantastic. NOT the run of the mill basic, Branson music show, even tho I love country music. This was a breath of freshness, his "blue grass" music was wonderful.. it wasn't understood by many on our bus tour.. But I loved his blue grass interpretation of "Mario Bros theme song, lady GaGa song, and Walk like an egyptsan" Others were just as well played, if not better know by me. As I looked around our group, I saw a lot of confused faces, not the blue grass they were expecting, and one lady said, I guess I don't care for blue grass, I didn't recogonize any of those songs. I had to explain to her the wonderful playing of the group, whose interpretation couldn't be matched anywhere!!! It might help to pick some music from the 50 & 60 era to "pun". Maybe the 60-70 year olds might respond better.. ? I would see every year if I had a choice in our tour. They should only continue to increase their fan appreciation of their genre of music!!! Thanks, Fran McDaniel